Radiator Fairings :D I am happy!

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So after a couple of weeks of waiting for my Liquid Silver Radiator Fairings to come in. They took about an hour to install, (after I figured it out).... I am quite pleased with them because they don't cover hardly any of the engine. I had already once, before winter, had a full fairing kit on, but I wasn't trying to go for that kind of thing again. I was still trying to keep the naked look with these new pieces installed. Again I am quite pleased with the company.

I managed to lose a little plastic spacer so I need to run to the store and pick up another one so it will even it back out.

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
looks good....
paint the mesh black and move the headlight in closer (cut/paint the bracket)

I will move the headlight closer again when winter comes, I am done messing with the headlight for now... Not sure if I will paint the mesh black. It's a 50/50, I like it either way how it looks.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hmmm...i like them, but i have to agree with the other guy...pull the headlight closer to the forks if possible...I reckon this will make it all fit together, with a better sense of "Flow", or "connection" from the light to the radiator fairing's, bellypan, and seat cowl...

Is it also possible to lower your instrument cluster...

Being very "picky", as your bike looks great already!

:D

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
wonder if this will fit with the stock 06 fairing?? What company made this??

Looking at this fz6 06, It wouldn't fit;however, like anything else, with enough time, it could work.

The problem though will be the stock fairing will collide with the radiator fairing.

2006-yamaha-fz6b-1.jpg

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
If I may ask, its all in french, which option did you go for when you ordered it?
I'm assuming Brut is no colour or unpainted, and Sans halogne means no lighting/leds?

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
it's sooo beautiful. I can imagine how much time & money you'v put on her

Thanks!
I only put this much money into the motorcycle because I intend to keep mine :) I really do like the fz6 and the comfort level. I would like fz1, but its not really that big of a deal. My fz6 says G-OFF all over it lol. Doubtful you will ever see this for sale on the forum unless unforeseen circumstances rise.

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
I used the english link, but the majority of content still comes out in french, might be that I'm using Firefox however...
I ordered a pair and from rough translation I think there is a 10 day wait for them to be in stock, or something like that.
Looking forward to their arrival however!