Puig Windscreens

Rookie08FZ6

Rookie
Reaction score
Visit site
I am trying to see if anyone had any luck ordering Puig Windscreens? I have tried couple including (KneeDraggers) and have been told that they are back ordered?

Tried googling for the same and came up with n number of vendors and just dint know who to trust. So thought I'd check with you guys.

-cheers

Damnitsjeff

Yumma Dum Dum
Reaction score
Visit site
I am trying to see if anyone had any luck ordering Puig Windscreens? I have tried couple including (KneeDraggers) and have been told that they are back ordered?

Tried googling for the same and came up with n number of vendors and just dint know who to trust. So thought I'd check with you guys.

-cheers

I ordered a Puig screen from Kneedraggers also before. The only thing about Kneedraggers is they do not keep that sort of product in stock I think. The one I ordered took over 2 weeks to get. I put my order in and then they had the screen shipped to them and then shipped to me. Kinda of a long process. Which screen are you looking for the racing or the touring? I would go with the racing it offers good wind protection without the sacrifice of looks. ;)

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
Got mine from Sum of All parts. I went throught their eBAY store but they also have a separate website to order from. From the looks of thier eBAY store it looks like they have some in stock. Good luck.

eBAY store

Website

Rookie08FZ6

Rookie
Reaction score
Visit site
I was definitely looking at the racing one and I actually did place an order with KneeDraggers and they came back saying it was back ordered. So I had canceled my order. Will definitely try eBay.

-Thanks

Mart Man FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I ordered one from Solo Moto Parts online. They had the best price I could find. I got a call from them a couple of days after the order and was told the '07-'08 dark smoke racing screens were on backorder until the end of May. They asked if I still wanted to order the windscreen and I said yes. The end of the month is right around the corner, so I should be hearing from them soon.

So I guess the answer to your questions is that they are indeed on back order.

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I recently had to wait over 2 weeks on my clear Racing screen for my '07 from Solo Motor Parts. The guy said that certain colors (esp. the smoke ones) were on backorder, and also that they initially shipped him the wrong one from the East coast (SMP is also in L.A. w/ me).

They eventually sent it to me, but yes I have seen that it's been on backorder on many sites. It's probably because the stock one looks pretty cool in the showroom at the expense of real-world wind deflection if you are taller than 5 feet. I suppose people who ride around everywhere in a full race tuck would be OK w/ the stocker too. ;)

I've heard people say that Yamaha's FZ6 keeps Puig in business! :thumbup:

EDIT: Just to be clear, they are WORTH the wait! Get one!

billm

Reaction score
Visit site
Ordered my Puig Racing in light smoke early last week & it came 2 days ago. Just opened the box yesterday & still haven't put it on.
I think they said I got 1 of only 2 left of that shade & they were out of the dark smoke till Aug.
It came from indysuperbike.
$80 shipped.

Cloned

Tiger Trainer
Reaction score
Visit site
I tried ordering the dark smoke from KneeDraggers. They're still backordered, and I'm still waiting on a refund. I really wish they would have something on the site that told you they were out of stock before you place the order.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got my light smoke from Cycle Gear this January in about two days.

No shipping to the shop near you, if you have one near you. :thumbup:

W

wrightme43

Mines for sale and all. It was 71.95 from kneedraggers. Dark smoke racking a few inches taller than stock.
50$ plus your zipcode you pay shipping.

Its only been on for a few months. Great shape.

koolfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
They seem to be backordered all around the place. I placed a order with the dealership, also checked out other sites. All are coming back with a backorder status til the end of June.

stevesnj

Reaction score
Visit site
They seem to be backordered all around the place. I placed a order with the dealership, also checked out other sites. All are coming back with a backorder status til the end of June.

Same here...been waiting since June 1 looks like they are shipping end of June.