price of fuel

Mmmmm..... inelastic demand and supply curves. Who would have thought high school micro-economics could help you on internet forums regarding motorcycles?

For a general factory worker wages may range between £175 to £250 per week{40hrs}. A skilled worker/tradesman could earn upto an extra £100perweek.{this would be before tax is taken out.}

Gas is getting expensive here but.. but you know, who cares? I filled up 3+ gallons for a whopping total of 10.60 usd @2.97 a gallon. I smile every time i do that. To think what a boring souless car I would have to drive to get that kind of fuel economy. If anything, the higher gas price makes me want to ride more.

For a general factory worker wages may range between £175 to £250 per week{40hrs}. A skilled worker/tradesman could earn upto an extra £100perweek.{this would be before tax is taken out.}

The top end of the first range given would be around 6 pounds/hr? (roughly $10 USD/hr.....)

What does housing cost? A one bedroom flat, as an example?

I paid £1.09 a litre today. £11.80 to fill up. There are cheaper prices at the supermarkets but I like to help my local garage.

I'm just delighted that my weekly fuel bill is not much over a tenner. Used to be £60 when I had a car. And a commute.

ive just filled the car on way home from work..67.88 litres @ 114.9p =£78 ..sickening

Back