Post your FZ6N Pics!

kyle_ott

Reaction score
Visit site
bro, ur chain is slacking too much

i know i know.....going to cost me 1,100 to fix!!!!!!
i switched my sprocket to a 14t for 1/4 mile strip (had over 200 runs this summer) apparently i was suppiosed to use a NEW dog ear washer when switching the sprockets. this is what happened.

142369d1195321681t-boo-warantee-carbike-005.jpg

tom5796

Fizshizzle
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Latest after painting this weekend... Color matched (to the frame) front fender, seat cowl, chin fairing, side panels, radiator panels, rear hugger. :iconbeer:

What's the trick to get images to appear full size vs. thumbnails???

Last edited:

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Getting hotter and hotter every week! I still believe (sorry!!) that the bike would look twice as sick if you went with the same black on the tank and seat cowl... it would just finish it completely (for me) :rockon: :thumbup:

tom5796

Fizshizzle
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Getting hotter and hotter every week! I still believe (sorry!!) that the bike would look twice as sick if you went with the same black on the tank and seat cowl... it would just finish it completely (for me) :rockon: :thumbup:

Haha! ****, everyone is telling me the same thing. I'm not putting another $ into the thing except gas and oil until I get bored of the red. :rockon:

KUMAJ

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Grommit-san,

I asked paint shop to do because they don't have line up like my color.
Maker is Harris Ariete in Italy.

Ariete

Flanky speaking, I can't be paitient strong wind at high speed cruising. It is the reason why I installed.

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wavex, may I say, your bike looks fantastic.
Until a few days ago (when I found this forum, to be exact), I never knew there were so many mods available for my FZ6. Don't see a lot down here in AUS, think Yamaha actually forget about us.. lol

Would like to get my hands on the belly pan and TCP seat cowl, just makes it look so sleek.
Is the seat cowl like a small lockable storage space, or is it just for looks???

Cheers.
(I'll have to take some new pics of mine, my pc died and didn't back up so lost them all.. stock as a rock... at the moment.)

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Wavex, may I say, your bike looks fantastic.
Until a few days ago (when I found this forum, to be exact), I never knew there were so many mods available for my FZ6. Don't see a lot down here in AUS, think Yamaha actually forget about us.. lol

Would like to get my hands on the belly pan and TCP seat cowl, just makes it look so sleek.
Is the seat cowl like a small lockable storage space, or is it just for looks???

Cheers.
(I'll have to take some new pics of mine, my pc died and didn't back up so lost them all.. stock as a rock... at the moment.)

Hey stumbles, thanks! The seat cowl only has 2 purposes: a) looks and b) it holds your ass in place when going WOT... it works really good at stopping your ass from sliding in the seat on hard acceleration. No storage at all though :)

Cheers :rockon: