Picture Request (White FZ6)

afpreppie04

The Thread Killer
Reaction score
Visit site
I have searched and found some white FZ6s, but all of them seem to be of the black frame/engine variety. I am looking for some pictures of white paint with a silver frame. I know it looks great with black but can't picture it in my head with silver. I know some of the naked ones came white from Yamaha but I'm not sure if they came like that pre-2006.

rain city

Reaction score
Visit site
First post

Blur your eyes and pull your head back.

I hope this helps, and or, brings much amusement. :thumbup:

fz6-2.jpg

afpreppie04

The Thread Killer
Reaction score
Visit site
First post

Blur your eyes and pull your head back.

I hope this helps, and or, brings much amusement. :thumbup:

Welcome to the forum, and thanks! That does help actually. I will probably be going naked so I won't have the fairing anymore, but wasn't sure how white would look against the frame and engine since black contrasts it much more. I think it still looks good.

Capo79

Viking spirit
Reaction score
Visit site
I have searched and found some white FZ6s, but all of them seem to be of the black frame/engine variety. I am looking for some pictures of white paint with a silver frame. I know it looks great with black but can't picture it in my head with silver. I know some of the naked ones came white from Yamaha but I'm not sure if they came like that pre-2006.

I made this thread a while back, you might want to look at it:

http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-general-discussion/31459-color.html

This should give you an idea of the white next to the silver frame:thumbup:

crazy dave

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok so previous post was due to blackberry fail...anyway. I'm currently converting my blue and silver to white and silver. - only have the tank painted so far and white looks damn sexy with silver. I could post a pic so you can see it. Yet I'm still not sure if I will be leaving a little blue in the mix

bane

Boss
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok so previous post was due to blackberry fail...anyway. I'm currently converting my blue and silver to white and silver. - only have the tank painted so far and white looks damn sexy with silver. I could post a pic so you can see it. Yet I'm still not sure if I will be leaving a little blue in the mix
subscribed... just post a pictures of transformation...BTW I suggest only white and silver :)

cheers