Paid down-payment on new Ninja 1000

philz

Reaction score
Visit site
Lovely bike, bet you can't wait to pick it up.

I've got the baby brother, the ZX6R and I love it. Enjoy the ride home

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice! Where exactly are you picking it up at? I know Hwy 33 to Elkins well, I live about 20 minutes from Hwy 33 in VA! :thumbup:

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice! Where exactly are you picking it up at? I know Hwy 33 to Elkins well, I live about 20 minutes from Hwy 33 in VA! :thumbup:

Petersburg, wv (ha ha petersburg)

Cleveland-and-Peter-family-guy-684479_1024_768.gif

I am getting very nervous, I will not sleep tonight.

This is my first new bike since I was about 11 years old lol.

armystrong

feeling Triumphant
Reaction score
www.fz6-forum.com
Congrats...great looking bike.

I too bought my current bike without a test ride or seeing it in person first. I even took it a step further and bought it off the internet...not a dealership over the phone. Everything worked out fine and I"m sure the same will happen for you. Enjoy and be safe.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulations !!! :cheer: :cheer: Very nice looking bike & fairly comfortable... I was looking at one the other day at my local dealer & can't tell you now... With an M4 shorty exhaust on it the thing sounded WICKED !!! :D :D :D

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the Kawasaki family lol. Great looking bike, I want to test ride one but you know where that leads... Knowing me I'd end up selling everything I own to get it!

Should be a blast riding that and the 6n through the twisties

darius

Never stop exploring
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice bike. No test ride so the looks said something to you as well as the reviews.

How do you ride a bike like that and not look like you're out to cause trouble? :D

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Picked up the bike but freezing my butt off. It was 32 degrees this morning and light snow. Now it is 42 out and 20 mph wind. Love the bike though, 100 more freezing miles left to get home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Re: Paid down-payment on new Ninja 1000

Picked up the bike but freezing my butt off. It was 32 degrees this morning and light snow. Now it is 42 out and 20 mph wind. Love the bike though, 100 more freezing miles left to get home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
Congratulations!
Go easy an get her home safe!

Sent from Moto's Droid using Tapatalk 2 :mikebike:

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I made it, the bike did great. It really is scary fast but I did not take it over 7k rpms yet. I did accidentally hit triple digits, it happens before you realize it.

The bike is very comfortable, the adjustable windscreen is nice and it is smooth riding. The stock seat is comfy and the bike once you get it out of 2nd gear is very "rider friendly". You really can leave it in 6th gear from 20mph to xxx mph and it has plenty of power.

I will post a few pics in a little while, it was too cold to take any good ones so I just took a few quick ones when I would stop to warm up. It was in the 80's earlier this week and of course it went to hell on Friday. At least it did not rain.