Osama bin laden dead!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fureinku

Reaction score
Visit site
yeah, have my tv on fox, still waiting... i wonder if he'll annouce who we are searching for next, itll never end im sure

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ironically, this is the same day, May 1, 2003, 8 years ago, that GW gave his famous "Mission Accomplished" speech on the USS Abraham Lincoln aircraft carrier....

Last edited:

stevesnj

Reaction score
Visit site
Ironically, this is the same day, May 1, 2003, 8 years ago, that GW gave his famous "Mission Accomplished" speech on the USS Abraham Lincoln aircraft carrier....

I like that Obama did in 3 years what Bush couldn't do in 8!! Time to leave and let the country implode!!

The Dude

abides
Reaction score
Visit site
America, **** YEAH!
Coming again, to save the mother ****ing day yeah,
America, **** YEAH!
Freedom is the only way yeah,
Terrorist your game is through cause now you have to answer too,
America, **** YEAH!

teamamerica.jpg

Last edited:

PVFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
SWEEEET:Flip:

There will always be replacements, but we will always have more TROOPS willing to do the job.

Sounds like Pakistan was harboring that POS, things could get tense.

Thanks to any and all veterans out there.:thumbup:

Evitzee

Reaction score
Visit site
i guess somebody just got reelected.:D

True only if this had happened next summer or fall right before the election. He'll get a bump in the polls for a bit but high unemployment and high gas prices preclude many people from voting for him again. If unemployment is over 8% next year he is toast.

Evitzee

Reaction score
Visit site
I sure hope he doesn't take credit from where it is due.

He already did......his speech was all about him. I did this, I ordered that, blah, blah, blah. The only man with a bigger ego than Obama is The Donald.

The Dude

abides
Reaction score
Visit site
I hope not, he is the most pacifist president we have had for a long time.

pac·i·fism/ˈpasəˌfizəm/Noun
1. The belief that war and violence are unjustifiable under any circumstances, and that all disputes should be settled by peaceful means.
2. The refusal to participate in war or military service because of such a belief.

Really?

Doubled down in Afghanistan.
Military intervention in Libya.

I think you meant, "we haven't had a pacifist president in a long time." It's tough to rule an empire with hundreds of military bases on foreign soil and be a pacifist.

mrtrees

Just a Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
pac·i·fism/ˈpasəˌfizəm/Noun
1. The belief that war and violence are unjustifiable under any circumstances, and that all disputes should be settled by peaceful means.
2. The refusal to participate in war or military service because of such a belief.

Really?

Doubled down in Afghanistan.
Military intervention in Libya.

I think you meant, "we haven't had a pacifist president in a long time." It's tough to rule an empire with hundreds of military bases on foreign soil and be a pacifist.

He already did......his speech was all about him. I did this, I ordered that, blah, blah, blah. The only man with a bigger ego than Obama is The Donald.

True only if this had happened next summer or fall right before the election. He'll get a bump in the polls for a bit but high unemployment and high gas prices preclude many people from voting for him again. If unemployment is over 8% next year he is toast.

I hope not, he is the most pacifist president we have had for a long time. I sure hope he doesn't take credit from where it is due. Good job to all our troops out there.

Well at any rate..........................

HAVE FUN IN HELL BIN LADEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alanrim

Reaction score
Visit site
It will make sod all difference, you've just killed the press officer of an international organisation end of.

Do you really think the militants will say "oh well it was good while it lasted, but we can go home now".

Look up delusional in the dictionary.

Status
Not open for further replies.