Ohio Track Days

C-bus Biker

Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone in Ohio participated in a track-day here in the state? I see that Mid-Ohio in Lexington offers some lessons and track time. Does anyone have experience with it? Other Ohio opportunities? It would definately be a first for me, so I'll be wearing the training wheels.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
if you find a track that does them then do it, from what i can tell, there are no "bad" tracks, especially for your first one.

you will learn tons and i am sure that you will have a blast!!!

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
Yep, I am (or rather was) a coach for STT who was contracted to do track days at Mid-Ohio up until August of this year. We (STT) are no longer affiliated with Mid-Ohio. They are hiring their own instructors and will continue to do the school in-house.
Other tracks that we go to that are not too far are Putnam in Indiana, Grattan and Gingerman in Michigan and Autobahn near Chicago. Check out the website Sportbike Track Time - Get on the right track !! Toll Free #888-390-4020 for all the details, schedules, FAQ, etc. Next season we will have a brand new track in Kentucky just across the river from Cincinnati called Bluegrass. This will be an FIM spec track and is expected to be one of the best tracks around with a 3200 ft. front straight!
There's also another org that does trackdays at Nelson Ledges in Northeast Ohio. They are FASTTRAX and the website is FASTTRAX Trackdays and Roadracing.
PM me if you have questions.

C-bus Biker

Reaction score
Visit site
Yep, I am (or rather was) a coach for STT who was contracted to do track days at Mid-Ohio up until August of this year. We (STT) are no longer affiliated with Mid-Ohio. They are hiring their own instructors and will continue to do the school in-house.
Other tracks that we go to that are not too far are Putnam in Indiana, Grattan and Gingerman in Michigan and Autobahn near Chicago. Check out the website Sportbike Track Time - Get on the right track !! Toll Free #888-390-4020 for all the details, schedules, FAQ, etc. Next season we will have a brand new track in Kentucky just across the river from Cincinnati called Bluegrass. This will be an FIM spec track and is expected to be one of the best tracks around with a 3200 ft. front straight!
There's also another org that does trackdays at Nelson Ledges in Northeast Ohio. They are FASTTRAX and the website is FASTTRAX Trackdays and Roadracing.
PM me if you have questions.

Great info! Thank you so much. I'll get going on the research and commit to next spring.

Last edited: