Nice Rides & Roads to ride in Oz!...post your pics

jonesy701

Reaction score
Visit site
speaking about nice rides. Recently rode up tambourine, but am keen to ride the Lamington National Park Rd. Has anyone ridden up there ? I've had a look on google maps and it looks great. Heaps of twisty bits.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
speaking about nice rides. Recently rode up tambourine, but am keen to ride the Lamington National Park Rd. Has anyone ridden up there ? I've had a look on google maps and it looks great. Heaps of twisty bits.

Spend some time with us Bris Fizz boys & you'll see a fair bit of the Lamington National Park , both sides of the border :thumbup: Mt Warning Hotel is one of our fav destinations :D

jonesy701

Reaction score
Visit site
picture.php

Finally rode up to O'Reilly's today. Not worth the effort I reckon.

Last edited:

jonesy701

Reaction score
Visit site
Not the best time to be up that way , which way did you go up ??

We may be playing that way for a while seeing the Mount Nebo/Glorious is closed indefinately :(

This is the road from cunungra. That little divided section where the road splits.
There were a few rocks and mud on the road aswell. Definitely scored some xp points though....:thumbup:

wogstyler

WOGSTYLER
Reaction score
Visit site
I live in far nth Qld and up here we have the Gillies Range (here is a vid I found on you tube of it, I dont know who this is just a random vid to show you guys and girls) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1x5QPCUkls]YouTube - gillies range cairns 2002 gsxr 1000[/ame]

We also have the Palmerston Range which is alot more open free flowing corners. Will get some pics up as soon as I can get back on my bikes. (broke my foot on dirt bike) lol