Nice Rides & Roads to ride in Oz!...post your pics

Didn't they have to cut all that long grass at the airport to get rid of the Bunyips?
After a few people went missing walking between the plane and the terminal they figured out what was happening. Pretty terrible really, took them wayyyyy too long.
If you do come to Sydney make sure your plane is connecting via one of those skybridge things straight into the terminal.

Make sure you get good travel insurance too. So many people come out here without it, and crocodile attacks, snake bites, enormous poisonous ants, iguana maulings, not to mention the many diseases that can be caught from us natives..... its terrible.

Anyway. RIP Johny Howard (last Bunyip victim)

Didn't they have to cut all that long grass at the airport to get rid of the Bunyips?
After a few people went missing walking between the plane and the terminal they figured out what was happening. Pretty terrible really, took them wayyyyy too long.
If you do come to Sydney make sure your plane is connecting via one of those skybridge things straight into the terminal.

Make sure you get good travel insurance too. So many people come out here without it, and crocodile attacks, snake bites, enormous poisonous ants, iguana maulings, not to mention the many diseases that can be caught from us natives..... its terrible.

Anyway. RIP Johny Howard (last Bunyip victim)

And lets not forget the ol trap door spiders! :D

The Bunyip song

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtrYO-Mog60]YouTube - The Bunyip Video[/ame]

The attack of the Trap Door Spiders

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKstqIWcLi8[/ame]

Last edited:
OK, you guys definitely DO have the attention span of a gnat!! :)
When I was a kid, it was "the boogeyman" that would get us. That and monsters under the bed or in the closet.
How about some more pics???

OK, you guys definitely DO have the attention span of a gnat!! :)
When I was a kid, it was "the boogeyman" that would get us. That and monsters under the bed or in the closet.
How about some more pics???

Sure thing. I'll just post up some more pics n....oh look....a magpie. Ah well. Off for a shower. *shrugs off niggling doubt that he's forgotten something*:D

Its not a short attention span. Its just somethings always trying to kill us. If we change the subject mid post its because we had to go kill the croc on the front lawn thats gone after the dog, or exterminate a bunyip collony that was scared out of its territory by a bushfire and tried to take up residence in the outhouse.

I know theres nothing living under my bed though, wayyyyyy too dirty under there. Even bacteria struggles to survive.

Time to get back on topic!!!!

Went through a photo's tonight...and decided to post a few of my favourite shots taken by MP whilst she has been riding pillion with me, on a few of our tour's from last summer...and as "touring" season is about to start again, i thought it's high time we all got motivated and got out there and got some photo's...Anyway, here are MP's photo's!

all the photo's in this post were taken on a trip down to the Great Ocean Road in Victoria, from Adelaide.

View attachment 21737

View attachment 21738

View attachment 21739

View attachment 21740

View attachment 21741

View attachment 21742

View attachment 21743

View attachment 21744

View attachment 21745

View attachment 21746

:thumbup:

So mr mikey, where were your you beaut shots taken...struggling to work it out, even with half decent local knowledge!

So mr mikey, where were your you beaut shots taken...struggling to work it out, even with half decent local knowledge!

The first three are out the front of a park just NE of the Cherry Gardens fire station.

The last two are at Hunters Falls, just off of Lobie road on Hunters Road.

I wasn't carrying my camera in the park or I'd have gotten some great video of a startled koala on the ground about 2 metres from a startled me:eek:...lol.:BLAA:

Cheers
Mike

The first three are out the front of a park just NE of the Cherry Gardens fire station.

The last two are at Hunters Falls, just off of Lobie road on Hunters Road.

I wasn't carrying my camera in the park or I'd have gotten some great video of a startled koala on the ground about 2 metres from a startled me:eek:...lol.:BLAA:

Cheers
Mike

Cheers big ears.....never heard of hunters falls!!! And I have been riding loby road for over 20 years! Lol!

Your like a cheap hooker mikey....you get around!
:cheer:

Back