new parts ordered!!

FZ6drummer

Reaction score
Visit site
i just ordered some new parts for the bike today, and now greatly look forward to their arrival. i ordered new plastic parts for the front; the "eyebrow" as i call it. to better explain, it is the piece that goes right over the headlight, and around the side a little ways. if anyone knows the actual name, i would love to know it :) i ordered the parts in black, but because black wasn't a color option for my bike year ('07), i had to get a newer part. hopefully it fits.
i also ordered a new puig double bubble windscreen in the smoke color, and have some new grips on the way.
later this week i'll be ordering some new exhaust, but i'm still not too sure which brand i want to go with. i shall continue my research on that throughout the week.
pics will come as soon as i get everything installed!

staticghost

FZ6 Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice. You seem like you will have your hands full once all the part come in. Good luck with the bike and the parts.
Ride safe.

FZ6drummer

Reaction score
Visit site
thanks Desi for the real name of that part, and the link! the bike looks a lot better than i initially thought it would with the black moles :)
i think that your painting is much cheaper than the route i took. it will be interesting to figure out how to install the new moles. not really too sure how. it'll take a bit of looking around to find the right way to do it.