New paint and watsens

galen

Reaction score
Visit site
I noticed some corrosion on some things behind the front cowel when i was getting ready to install new signals.In order to prep and re paint these surfaces i had to remove the whole front assembley. I took a ride with out the faring on and can understand the street-fighter thing now.:rockon:
I painted the main coweling black and left the "pods " red to match the watsens.
What do yal think?

galen

Reaction score
Visit site
I noticed some corrosion on some things behind the front cowel when i was getting ready to install new signals.In order to prep and re paint these surfaces i had to remove the whole front assembley. I took a ride with out the faring on and can understand the street-fighter thing now.:rockon:
I painted the main coweling black and left the "pods " red to match the watsens.
What do yal think?
Hope the pics went this time, its the first time i tried to post pics.

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
one word.. DAMN!!!! that looks awesome... BOTM for october is comming up.. definitly should put some pics of this up for it.. the red really sets the front off.. :thumbup:

galen

Reaction score
Visit site
I dont have 50 post to meat the rules for bike of the month. Had a good idea for a most improved/moded bike? Like when you got it, to now. Here's what istarted with to know.

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice ride..:rockon:

I have the black ones, but the red Watsens look good too me thinks...:thumbup:

One thing you need to do NOW is go wash your headers, damn shame to see all that mud...I dont think Ive ever taken a pic of my girl with so much dirt on her..:spank:

galen

Reaction score
Visit site
I know, but it did not stop raining for 4 days. Took a 15min ride after install,took pics and it started raining again. AND i live on a dirt road

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
damn okracoke roads... hey man.. post up for bike of the month.. im sure they would make an exception.. besides.. its a sweet lookin bike :thumbup:

+1 on the headers.. or just get a belly pan and forget about ever cleaning them again

galen

Reaction score
Visit site
Trying to save up for belly pan and exhaust.Saw a good looking pan on ebay black with mesh insert,but there are some nice sounding fz out their. well see

cable

Reaction score
Visit site
I was just thinking, looks nice but would be even better with a matching black belly pan. Post pics when you get it installed for sure.