New member welcome thread..

hardway

Reaction score
Visit site
There are some pics below as well.

Vodka is the oldest russian tradition!:D

I haven't ice fished since I left Michigan, good times!
It looks like you have great country for snowmobiling there Dan, I used to have a yamaha sx viper sled that was so much fun, what do you guys ride there?

Dan

Reaction score
Visit site
It looks like you have great country for snowmobiling there Dan, I used to have a yamaha sx viper sled that was so much fun, what do you guys ride there?

It was Yamaha Viking540.
by the way, its me on the snowmobile

bec9233aa8a4.jpg
[/URL]

bordz07

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, a new rider got an 07, near end of season, passed my course. Not a whole lot of seat time yet been to cold. Ride the GTA area of Ont. Can. The bike is great, still stock. Lots of compliments for being first bike.

Please warm up.
bordz07

Dan

Reaction score
Visit site

It was Yamaha Viking540.
there is a pic with it ( and with me) in attachment

Last edited:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, a new rider got an 07, near end of season, passed my course. Not a whole lot of seat time yet been to cold. Ride the GTA area of Ont. Can. The bike is great, still stock. Lots of compliments for being first bike.

Please warm up.
bordz07

:welcome: from a nice warm sunny Australia :D..... Hope it does warm up for you guys real soon :thumbup:

CdnMedic

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone.
I'm a 25 year old medic in the Canadian Forces (Army).
I've been racing motocross for the last few years on my yzf250 and feel its time to get some road time in.
No bike at the moment, but come spring time I'm picking up an FZ6 once the cash is accumulated and I even already have all my mods planned out for the bike.
I'm posted in Petawawa Ontario but my home town is Simcoe Ontario, only 15 muinets from the famous Port Dover (Famous for the Friday the 13th gatherings)

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone.
I'm a 25 year old medic in the Canadian Forces (Army).
I've been racing motocross for the last few years on my yzf250 and feel its time to get some road time in.
No bike at the moment, but come spring time I'm picking up an FZ6 once the cash is accumulated and I even already have all my mods planned out for the bike.
I'm posted in Petawawa Ontario but my home town is Simcoe Ontario, only 15 muinets from the famous Port Dover (Famous for the Friday the 13th gatherings)

:welcome: from the Land Down Under , good luck with the FZ6 search when the $$$$ are right :thumbup:

psnbye

I used to be Jethro
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Howdy all! My name is Shawn and I live in northern Montana USA 45 miles from Canada. I own the kinda fast red 07 FZ6 and I love it. I also own a Harley sportster that is kinda sick right now, transmmission is stuck in first and it wont budge. I have owned bikes all my life since I was in junior high. I was a pretty serious dirt biker there for a while and still own a CR250 (2-strokes 4-ever!!!) I dont really get to ride it anymore, I just keep it to remind me that I was once cool. I joined the forum last year sometime and I really get a lot out of talking to everyone and checking out everyone elses stories and enjoy the feeling of belonging to something like the forum. So I have a lot of plans for my bike and have a lot of road trips planned. One thing I have learned over the years is riding and owning a bike is a lot funner when you have friends that ride too. Thanks to all of you great people from all over the world for sharing a part of your lives and I really wish I could figure out how Admins cat can smile!! Keep it real....... :rockon::rockon::rockon:

JCutuli

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all,

My name is Jeff Cutuli, live up in Redding California and own a 07 red fz6 this is my first bike picked it up last july when all the fires started in northern cali, so most of my riding has been in smoke but its still a blast 3k miles down and many more to go!! Oh and i work for the California State Parks ..

mogs08

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi. Im Morten, from Norway. Bike is FZ6 S - 08 - Silver. Now with hotgrips:D, after god help from other members on the forum. Devil ekshaust and a belly pan as mods.
This is my first bike ever. So i`m kind of rookie? Right use of word?? :)
Bare over with the funny english that I may write. :Flash:. But" I`ll do my very best".;)

Last edited:

Phat Tony

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My name is Tony and I Bought a new 08 FZ6 Last Saturday and have actually lurked around these forums and others to help me decide what I wanted for about 4 or 5 months. This is my first bike and I'm spending this weekend trying to get a feel for it. Got to love Alabama winters since this Sunday it's going to be sunny and 60.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: n00bs lol (correct terminology), but technically, we'll always all be learning constantly...I think even Rossi still learns ;)

wow, do many new members to catch up on! Welcome all of you, all the way from the land down under! As for rossi, all he learns these days is to manipulate his environment to get what he needs to win! Just like mick doohan before him.... Both were, are lucky enough to have the best crew chief in the world.... Mr jeremy burgess! A bloody fine SA legend!

:thumbup:

jakury

Reaction score
Visit site
hello im Jack im new to the fz6 but have been back into riding for 2 years after 18 years on the wagon. I am a stationary engineer (boilers) and commute 50 miles 1 way every day. My 1981 sportster is not reliable enough for these kind of miles, 7000 miles last year with several break down periods that included a top end rebuild in the middle of summer. I picked up my new 2008 fz6 on friday and am soooo ready for some warm weather. I have been lurking on here a few months dreaming and now I have one of my own in the garage.

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
hello im Jack im new to the fz6 but have been back into riding for 2 years after 18 years on the wagon. I am a stationary engineer (boilers) and commute 50 miles 1 way every day. My 1981 sportster is not reliable enough for these kind of miles, 7000 miles last year with several break down periods that included a top end rebuild in the middle of summer. I picked up my new 2008 fz6 on friday and am soooo ready for some warm weather. I have been lurking on here a few months dreaming and now I have one of my own in the garage.

Nice to hear you got out from "The Dark Side" :)

:welcome:

gasso

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everyone :thumbup: ....my name is ante, i am 21 and i come from croatia....i bought yamaha fz6n S2 month ago...it is my first bike and it could not be better... :)