New member welcome thread..

PAULED

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi All

Joined the site a few days ago, so I think it's time I said hello.

So HELLO, bit of a shout there so you guy's can hear me across the pond:D

I own a FS6 S2 2008 in black, will put in the gallery soon. I bought the bike last July, just before passing my DAS.So not been riding long.

I am planning in the next few weeks to carryout some mods. Just getting some prices for the following:

Scorpion Exhaust
Bellypan
S/S Rad Cover

Cheers All, speak soon.:D

Paul Newport, South Wales UK

Redz_baller

Reaction score
Visit site
Just wanna say hi to everybody here ,,,, been checking this forum for a while now I mean a year and finally decided to post since I got my red 07 FZ6 last week. Cant wait for the riding season to start here in BC.

Cheers

arnivi

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello folks, I´m Árni from Iceland. I just bought my first bike, a black 07 FZ6n. Unfortunately I´ve only had one chance to ride the bike, for the winter up here is not very suitable for riding a motorcycle. Will post some pics when I get to shore, I´m a Engineer on a freesing trawler out here in the cold North Atlantic Ocean. Envy you guys "down under" and in the US that can ride all year round!!

Quapla'

PewPew Lazors!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey peeps my name is Menno and I just joined the site after being a silent spectator for some months. I live in the province of Limburg in the Netherlands and am in the final year of my business intelligence study.

In 3 weeks I will get my black 2007 FZ6 S2 (has to be imported from Germany) so I found that the time to join in had arrived ;) As soon as I get my baby I will post some pics to show off :ban:

Greetz,
Menno

p.s. Yes I'm a Trekky!!!!!! :squid:

buzzbomb

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

I've been lurking for a while, mainly wading through the forums edumacating myself on Fazer stuff, and I'm starting to feel at home on this forum, so I thought I'd step forward and say hi!

I got my bike license back in 2003, and started off on a Yammy SR250. It did the job, but was hideously slow on the highway. Overtaking trucks was always "interesting" on the SR.

I spotted the naked FZ6 in a callendar when it first came out, and fell in love with it, and knew I'd own one in the future. I saved up my money, and got a black FZ6 Fazer (for the extra wind protection and centre stand. Can't understand why they took the centrestand off the naked model...)

On a ride to Birdwood, I stopped off in Truro, and bumped into a lovely lady, who's now my fiance, and we now have a baby daughter.

I still have my beloved fazer, but don't get as much time to ride, and finances are a bit tight at the moment, so reluctantly my fazer is for sale.

Anyway enough rambling,

Take care, and stay rubber side down!

BB

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
Hey peeps my name is Menno and I just joined the site after being a silent spectator for some months. I live in the province of Limburg in the Netherlands and am in the final year of my business intelligence study.

In 3 weeks I will get my black 2007 FZ6 S2 (has to be imported from Germany) so I found that the time to join in had arrived ;) As soon as I get my baby I will post some pics to show off :ban:

Greetz,
Menno

p.s. Yes I'm a Trekky!!!!!! :squid:

:welcome: to the site. Make sure and jump in. Everyone's pretty nice around here.

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
Hi Everyone,

I've been lurking for a while, mainly wading through the forums edumacating myself on Fazer stuff, and I'm starting to feel at home on this forum, so I thought I'd step forward and say hi!

I got my bike license back in 2003, and started off on a Yammy SR250. It did the job, but was hideously slow on the highway. Overtaking trucks was always "interesting" on the SR.

I spotted the naked FZ6 in a callendar when it first came out, and fell in love with it, and knew I'd own one in the future. I saved up my money, and got a black FZ6 Fazer (for the extra wind protection and centre stand. Can't understand why they took the centrestand off the naked model...)

On a ride to Birdwood, I stopped off in Truro, and bumped into a lovely lady, who's now my fiance, and we now have a baby daughter.

I still have my beloved fazer, but don't get as much time to ride, and finances are a bit tight at the moment, so reluctantly my fazer is for sale.

Anyway enough rambling,

BB
:welcome: to the forum. Make yourself at home!

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
Hi Everyone,

Anyway enough rambling,

BB

:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

url

davcro

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone. I'm David. I think, I'm the only one here from Croatia. I bought my Fazer in October 2008. I made 2000 km(1300 miles) up to now and it is just great. I'm a kind of beginner with motorcycles, this is my first big bike, but I'm willing to learn :thumbup:

I will ask sometimes some stupid questions but I hope you wouldn't mind to help me.

RickyB

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everyone,
after selling my Thundercat 3 yrs ago Ive just bought a new Fazer and cant believe the difference!! The FZ rides so well and has the power I always missed on the (non fuel injected) thundercat.
the bikes done just over 1000 miles now and looks great , just need some new cans to make it a bit louder !!!!

Great web site, full of real good advice, I'm having a go at the dual headlamp mod tomorrow !

:rockon:

Attachments

• DSC00862111.JPG
    DSC00862111.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 80

BrianDubbs

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all.

My name is Brian and I am up in Burlington Vermont. My second bike, first was a 1986 Honda Magna. Made a major upgrade to a brand new 2007 FZ6, a red one, which I am now under the impression is the slow version!

I am applied economics and community development student and work full time doing carpentry.

I got the bike yesterday and have been sitting on it in the garage for the last 24 hours. Winters are hard.... very, very hard....

Here I am riding her in my garage in the 5 degree weather! The other is a picture of the only thing I love more than the bike! Yoki! (and my family of course!)

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

Mississippi

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all.

My name is Brian and I am up in Burlington Vermont. My second bike, first was a 1986 Honda Magna. Made a major upgrade to a brand new 2007 FZ6, a red one, which I am now under the impression is the slow version!

I am applied economics and community development student and work full time doing carpentry.

I got the bike yesterday and have been sitting on it in the garage for the last 24 hours. Winters are hard.... very, very hard....

Here I am riding her in my garage in the 5 degree weather! The other is a picture of the only thing I love more than the bike! Yoki! (and my family of course!)

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

:welcome:. Nice choice in bike, year, and color. pssst, I will tell you a secret, we let them think the other colors are faster, because we know the truth...red will smoke that a$$!!!!

Once again Welcome!!!!

CoFZ6

Junior Newbie Trainee
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi -
I've been hanging around here for a couple of months now so I guess it's time I introduced myself. My name is Ron, and I live in Colorado. Last September I bought a couple of Grizzly 550's for my wife and I. (BTW, when it comes to the Grizzlys, the green is definitely much, much slower than the black ones ;) ) Riding the quads was fun, but it just wet my appetite for more. So after talking it over with my wife (1 motorcycle = 1 small dog) I became the proud owner of an '08 FZ6 in cobalt blue (and she got a chihuaha). Did you know 'cobalt' is just a fancy sounding foreign word that, roughly translated, means 'fastest shade of blue'? ;) I really enjoy hanging out on this forum as everyone seems very fun and friendly. I'm especially jealous of the Aussies, you guys are having way too much fun down there. I had the pleasure of spending a year in Melbourne a long time ago, and I would love to ride the Great Ocean Highway sometime (I drove it in a gutless Toyota Hiace diesel van on several occasions). My wife is scheduled to take the MSF course next weekend. She's never been on a motorcycle before so I'm looking forward to this.
Ron

botelho

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi my name is Nuno im from Portugal and i have a Fazer 1000 black with several modificacions..
Good and safe ride!!

falconcon

Reaction score
Visit site
New member in Houston...

Hey everybody! This is Mike from Houston. I joined about a month ago when I bought my new 2009 FZ6!! Took this pic right before I rolled her off the lot:

watermark.php

Having Shogun frame sliders installed this week - will post pic when I get her back!

Mississippi

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi -
I've been hanging around here for a couple of months now so I guess it's time I introduced myself. My name is Ron, and I live in Colorado. Last September I bought a couple of Grizzly 550's for my wife and I. (BTW, when it comes to the Grizzlys, the green is definitely much, much slower than the black ones ;) ) Riding the quads was fun, but it just wet my appetite for more. So after talking it over with my wife (1 motorcycle = 1 small dog) I became the proud owner of an '08 FZ6 in cobalt blue (and she got a chihuaha). Did you know 'cobalt' is just a fancy sounding foreign word that, roughly translated, means 'fastest shade of blue'? ;) I really enjoy hanging out on this forum as everyone seems very fun and friendly. I'm especially jealous of the Aussies, you guys are having way too much fun down there. I had the pleasure of spending a year in Melbourne a long time ago, and I would love to ride the Great Ocean Highway sometime (I drove it in a gutless Toyota Hiace diesel van on several occasions). My wife is scheduled to take the MSF course next weekend. She's never been on a motorcycle before so I'm looking forward to this.
Ron

First off :welcome::welcome:

I have to agree with the atv thing. Black Brute force 650 will blow by any other color out there :D.