New member welcome thread..

Animal

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello,

My name is João Pedro and I'm from Portugal (Lisbon).

I have a FZ6S and i hope to visit UK soon.

:thumbup:

m_chevy

TeamFelony.com
Reaction score
www.myspace.com
Hello, and good afternoon everybody. My name is Michael. I live in Southern California (The desert part, not the beach part. I have a 2006 FZ-6... er, well, I actually have 2 2006 FZ-6. Long story, but there was a divorce involved.

I am blessed to have some of the best roads in the world to enjoy this hobby. I frequently ride highway 79 to Julian, Sunrise Highway, Palms to Pines and of course, Palomar Mountain.

I am here to learn about options for my bike(s) and network with other riders. I'm always up for a little sprint. So, hit me up...

Dan

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello,
My name is Dennis.
I live in Russia, Moscow.
I have a FZ 6S S2 with abs :rockon:
Unfortunately, our motoseason is over, because its very cold in Moscow.:(
I am waiting a new season, it will start in april.:thumbup:

fz6joker

Damn Hooligan
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Dan, :welcome:

I would love to visit moscow on my fizzer. How about some pics of the winter weather up there.

Juleke

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all,

my name is Johan. Living in Germany since last year. Born and raised in Belgium.
20 years after riding a bike for the last time (incredible, I don't know how I survived) I bought myself this morning a silver FZ6 Fazer S2.
It was love at first sight... I just hope it remains like that :p

have fun...

IceCarver

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm Brandon
I live in charleston sc where I sculpt ice and ride my 2008 Faster? blue fz6, second bike less enjoyable 05 buell blast thumper(bad buy) I'm new to this forum but its helped me out alot, my only problem is there are no other fz6's around here nothing but r6's which I have no problem keeping up with, I'm in the process of modding mine out to be a true streetfighter, but I again I love this sight, thanks for the useful advice,

ps. apparently the rubber side is supposed to stay on the bottom:thumbup:

jpintozzi

Reaction score
Visit site
Last fall I decided to act on my lifelong desire to get a motorcycle. I took the MSF class, got my license, and began researching which motorcycle to buy. With the help of my local dealer, I decided on a FZ6. The information on this forum proved invaluable in my research, as well as educational and entertaining while I awaited my bike to arrive.

Tonight I took delivery on a 2009 FZ6 in deep blue. I am absolutely ecstatic!

While I await the Chicago thaw (weeks? months?) and my first ride, I continue to look forward to learning from the collective wisdom provided by the forum.

Regards,
James

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello,
My name is Dennis.
I live in Russia, Moscow.
I have a FZ 6S S2 with abs :rockon:
Unfortunately, our motoseason is over, because its very cold in Moscow.:(
I am waiting a new season, it will start in april.:thumbup:
Welcome to the site.

Nelly

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Last fall I decided to act on my lifelong desire to get a motorcycle. I took the MSF class, got my license, and began researching which motorcycle to buy. With the help of my local dealer, I decided on a FZ6. The information on this forum proved invaluable in my research, as well as educational and entertaining while I awaited my bike to arrive.

Tonight I took delivery on a 2009 FZ6 in deep blue. I am absolutely ecstatic!

While I await the Chicago thaw (weeks? months?) and my first ride, I continue to look forward to learning from the collective wisdom provided by the forum.

Regards,
James
Welcome to the site.

Nelly

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm Brandon
I live in charleston sc where I sculpt ice and ride my 2008 Faster? blue fz6, second bike less enjoyable 05 buell blast thumper(bad buy) I'm new to this forum but its helped me out alot, my only problem is there are no other fz6's around here nothing but r6's which I have no problem keeping up with, I'm in the process of modding mine out to be a true streetfighter, but I again I love this sight, thanks for the useful advice,

ps. apparently the rubber side is supposed to stay on the bottom:thumbup:
Welcome,
How about some pictures of your work?

Nelly