New member welcome thread..

Jedi

Pillion Boy no more!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys,

I'm new... my name's Dave, I'm from the UK, and I'm soon to be the proud pillion rider of my girlfriends brand new Fazer! She passed her DAS test last week and today she's ordered a brand new FZ6 S2 in blue, which looks a lot like this...

DSC00314.jpg

... but with a set of hard luggage attached. In fact, that's her actual new bike but the dealers need a week to PDI it, register it, and fit the luggage frame.

Anyway I thought I'd say hi as I'll be spending a lot of time browsing the many posts in this forum, and occasionally asking the usual dumb noob questions!

Ride safe :thumbup:

J€Di

Rik

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi All,
I joined the forum last week, picked up my Midnight Black full faired FZ6 S2 on friday and have spent from then til now on the bike or on here reading up on them.
Love the bike, first mod's gonna be fork, frame and swingarm sliders (unsure of how to get them round the full fairing as yet) and dual headlight (BD43 stylee).

Hoping to take a trip from where i am in Manchester, UK 1700 miles south through france to the south coast of Spain sometime in the next 12 months so i'll be checking the touring part of the forum out soon too.

Rik

pt1979

Reaction score
Visit site
new here

hello,

just wanted to say hello! :cheer:
found this forum via google and decided to register to get some information.

I own a FZ6 naked, 2008, 98 horses, back in black! :rockon: ;)

crazy dave

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, my name is Dave. I am 19 years old. I do not own a motorcycle yet, but hope to get one within the next two months. I have come to conclusion that i will be getting a fz6 but not sure of they year yet. Anyway I was born and raised in the great state of New York. I currently own my own business selling car audio equipment ;). I came to this site to learn as much as i can about what I love and how else would i learn then from the experienced? Well thats all i could think of. Love the forums.

jdloyalroyal

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey im jamie, 18 and from the uk. Currently on an 04 fz6-n.

Been Reading the forum for a while but only just joined really. Ill be looking for bits of advice with tarting my bike up :rockon:

Cheers

kalimo

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello from Spain

Hello, my name is Eugenio, I´m from Ceuta (Spain) and I´m the owner of a beautiful FZ6 N Black Diamond from 2006. :thumbup:

Here I and my black "girl".......

V´sssssssssssssssssssssssss

Donnie869

Bass/BikeMaster
Reaction score
www.palmbaybassmasters.com
Re: Hello from Spain

Hey ALL! Donnie here, I live in Central Florida, USA so I get to ride my faster blue year round! I'm new to THIS forum and I recognize some of you from the "other/old" forum. I've been lurking:Lurking: around here for about a week now and I like what I see. It almost feels like home.:Flash:

tropic-rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello!! My name is Jorge and I live in Puerto Rico. I found this forum looking FZ6 videos in youtube. I'm in love with this bike and planing to purchase one during the first quarter of 2009. At this moment my ride is a Yamaha XT-225 06. I been riding Yamaha for many years now. Well I just want to thanks all of you to make such a great place to comunicate with other Yamaha owners and great information about the FZ6. :rockon:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Hey ALL! Donnie here, I live in Central Florida, USA so I get to ride my faster blue year round! I'm new to THIS forum and I recognize some of you from the \"other/old\" forum. I've been lurking:Lurking: around here for about a week now and I like what I see. It almost feels like home.:Flash:

:welcome: Donnie! Glad you've found your way over! I guess now would be a good time to throw out your famous "Donnie Don'ts" thread! :thumbup:

am4298

Reaction score
Visit site
what's up fellas. I'm anthony, I'm from ansonia,ct and just got my bike over the summer. I have a 2006 red fz6. Barely has 2000 miles and will get a whole make over over the winter. I'm throwing on the two brothers exhaust with the aluminum cans, tear drop red and black handgrips, reflective rim stripes and an accent light kit in red. I'm hoping it looks and sounds as good as everyone says with the two bro's. I've also found them the cheapest with free shipping other then the group buy which I'll post when I get back to my comp and off my iPod. It's 640 with free shipping for the aluminum cans, don't know if the site sells the others but I'm a college kid with no money so aluminum is my carbon fiber. By next summer I'm hoping for the tcp seat cowl and red chain guard since that looks disgusting. I'm also looking at converting to xenon lights what do u guys think?is the money really worth it cause the stock headlights are pretty bright as it is. And the final thing I wanna do is powder coat the rearsets black to blend them with the whole engine. I'll post pics once I do the work on her around Christmas.

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the site Anthony!

Trust me, you wont be disappointed by the Two Bros, I've got the Aluminum 2 bros on my red 06 and the look and sound is phenomenal. Its like a completely different bike.

I included some pics for a "preview" :thumbup:

am4298

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks man. Pics look great. I really like the shine the aluminum cans give the bike too when it's in red. Did you put the db killrs in to cut the noise? Cause I really want the louder exhaust but I live in a residential neighborhood and travel to new York where they have stricter sounds level laws. Is this exhaust at the point where I'll get tickets? I'm not really that concerned about pissing off the neighbors though.

fast blue one

The number of the beast
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Hey ALL! Donnie here, I live in Central Florida, USA so I get to ride my faster blue year round! I'm new to THIS forum and I recognize some of you from the \"other/old\" forum. I've been lurking:Lurking: around here for about a week now and I like what I see. It almost feels like home.:Flash:

Welcome fella.:thumbup:

chevytruckfreek

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys i just found this forum. My name is Caleb and i live in central tx. I just bought an 07 blue FZ6 and i only have 300 miles on the bike yet so i'm still getting used to it. The only mods yet is an led accent light kit, and i want to get a different windshield, also get the deal that eliminates the rear turn signals and puts them in the brake light, other than that i'm prolly gonna wait till the warranty runs out to do much else.

Philippe1985

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello, my name is Philippe and I am from Belgium. I ride a 2007 lava red fz6 and it is equiped with a leovince exhaust system. For the rest my bike is stock. So I do would like to spend some time here on the forum and get to know people from around the world. :)

Mississippi

Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: Philippe

I am from Southaven Mississippi in the good ole USA. This is a great forum and I have learned a lot about my bike. I have the 07 red one as well. Great Choice in bike and Color.

OLYpilot510

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello all- I'm Dean in Olympia Washington. 37 years old. I've been in the Air Force for 14 years, a job which has taken me from California to Germany as well as deployments to Iraq, Afghanistan, and several other locations ending in "-stan." I rode dirt bikes as a teenager, but recently got back into the scene thanks in part to a good friend who's a part-time MSF instructor and sport bike racer. His advice was that a FZ-6 would fit exactly what I was looking for in a motorcycle- and he was right. I found this forum during my recent 6-month deployment to Afghanistan, and it only fueled my decision to buy an '08 blue FZ-6 when I returned home again. Probably my most impulsive high-dollar purchase...but I knew what I wanted. I haven't made any mods yet, and probably won't do much- I'm pretty happy with the bike "as-is" from the factory. I'm looking forward to warmer & drier weather here in the PNW so I can get better acquainted with the "Blue Baby."

I've posted a few times, but haven't really made an introduction until now. Anyhow, take care, keep the rubber side down, and Happy Holidays to all!