New member so stoked

Blacksilk

Reaction score
Visit site
Picking up this beauty tomorrow! Coming from a Vulcan s. Has anyone ridden the Vulcan s and can compare the two?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211030-080132_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20211030-080132_Facebook.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
I had a Vulcan 750 back in the 1990’s for one summer. I always said it was the sportbike of crusiers...but it’s no sportbike. It’s a completely different riding experience. BTW, what year is that bike? I suspect it is a FZ6R model, 2011 or newer...and if it is....it’s not a focus of this forum. This forum is all about the old school FZ6 that was produced in the mid to late 2000’s.

Last edited:
I had a Vulcan 750 back in the 1990’s for one summer. I always said it was the sportbike of crusiers...but it’s no sportbike. It’s a completely different riding experience. BTW, what year is that bike? I suspect it is a FZ6R model, 2011 or newer...and if it is....it’s not a focus of this forum. This forum is all about the old school FZ6 that was produced in the mid to late 2000’s.
Oh you're right I see it. Fz6ers my bad

Oh you're right I see it. Fz6ers my bad

I didn’t mean to,nor want to, chase you away. You will learn more about your bike on the other forum, but you’ll learn to be a better human on this one :). Ride safe, and ride often. BTW, I’m so west in NJ I consider myself as living in the LHV.

Back