new member sayin high !

scottsst

Reaction score
Visit site
I just signed up with your lovely web site after stumbling across it surfing for FZ6 related info . I have a 2007 Team Yamaha Blue FZ6 I picked it up new about 6 months ago from a local dealer as a left over for a song . That was 7000 miles ago and I can say I love my FZ it is a real blast to ride . My FZ my primary Bike to ride I also have an 03 Ducati Monster that I have to much fun riding as well . I look foward to learning new things about my Yamaha here and maybe meeting some new riders !

Last edited:
you sir are correct here ya go both of my bikes first my FZ

DSC01654.jpg

second my Ducati

DSC01433.jpg

:welcome: Welcome to our lil universe on behalf of all the guys in :aus: .... Gee i hope they dont :spank: me for welcoming u on there behalf :scared: plz dont :spank: me to hard ;) ......

Nice looking bikes man. Welcome to the forum....great to have you here.:welcome:

:welcome: Welcome to our lil universe on behalf of all the guys in :aus: .... Gee i hope they dont :spank: me for welcoming u on there behalf :scared: plz dont :spank: me to hard ;) ......

Lol.....another welcome from one of us Aussies....Love the yellow Monster, looks great, nice FZ6 too, post lots and stay upright.

:aus:

:welcome: Great looking bikes!

I see you've been corrected on the color, eh? You have "Team Yamaha Blue" ;)

Stop in OFTEN!!!

Welcome! Nice looking bike, but I REALLY like the bumper on your Chevy!!! :D :D :D

EDIT: whoops, lazamus caught it first, I didn't see there were two pages here...

:eek:

Back