New Ink!

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have been having some serious complications with my diabetes, so I decided to ink-up a permanent "Medic Alert Bracelet" This is much prettier than a metal bracelet that I would probably forget to wear anyway =)

attachment.php

attachment.php

D

Dave.TX

Very unique and the fact that diabetes usually doesn't go away it's a good idea. I wear a dog tag with my name, DL, DOB, blood type and NKA (no known allergies) on it in case EMS shows up and I'm not conscious to tell them anything. After going to many "assist EMS" calls I've learned.

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If the dog approves its all good! Good for you. :thumbup:

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

callmegandhi

IM4TH
Reaction score
Visit site
My wife is diabetic, but I doubt she will be getting the same tattoo anytime soon! She hates them, I have 4 of them one which is incomplete. She hates to even think of me finishing it off! :BLAA: Good luck with your diabetes Steph! I can empathize with our plight!

Last edited:

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
what an original idea! i like it yeah, we dont have medical bracelets or whatever here, and yes i'm diabetic too, i ve had my share of problems, having hypos mainly, but now its fairly under control and not troubling me.

take care

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have been having some serious complications with my diabetes, so I decided to ink-up a permanent "Medic Alert Bracelet" This is much prettier than a metal bracelet that I would probably forget to wear anyway =)

attachment.php

attachment.php
I like the concept, it's brilliant.
Nelly

famous556

TV4 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice! As a paramedic I find medic-alert bracelets helpful and am pleased that many people actually do wear them. I have in fact seen people with tattoos instead of a bracelet as well, but none as artistic as yours. I like it!