new guy from ohio

oldschoolsdime92

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone, I am a new guy from ohio. I'm helping a buddy of mine get his fz6 back in working order, and he kept mentioning the forum so I thought id stop by. I don't have an fz6 or a yamaha, but I ride an 02 triumph sprint st. Heres a pic of the bike.

mikexup

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome Oldschool,
It's kind of surprising the number of people from Ohio on here. I'm around the Mt Vernon area, it seems people are spread pretty much all over the state. Just got my FZ6 in Dec. so I haven't put 10 miles on it yet. Also have a Concours 14 and a ZX9 sitting in the garage but the 9 is sold just waiting for the guy to pick it up. Nice looking Sprint, it's been on my short list for a long time, did you happen to get it at Hinds? Again, Welcome.

oldschoolsdime92

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome Oldschool,
It's kind of surprising the number of people from Ohio on here. I'm around the Mt Vernon area, it seems people are spread pretty much all over the state. Just got my FZ6 in Dec. so I haven't put 10 miles on it yet. Also have a Concours 14 and a ZX9 sitting in the garage but the 9 is sold just waiting for the guy to pick it up. Nice looking Sprint, it's been on my short list for a long time, did you happen to get it at Hinds? Again, Welcome.

thanks for the warm welcomes, The sprint did not come from hinds, it came from joes cycle in dayton. joescycle.net I am the third owner, i purchased it from a family friend whom bought it from joes. It was bought new at joes, and traded back in with 12k on the clock. My friends father purchased it from joes, and I bought it from him with 17,755 on it, last october, and it currently has 19,980 on the clock.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: A lot of good info here but most of all fun, great people!

CMHrider

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome, I'm in central Ohio too. Been looking forward to getting back on the bike. I've been stuck riding in four wheels due to back problems.

joshfz6.2008

Reaction score
Visit site
welcome, another buckeye here, about 40 min south of columbus. love the sprint, i want one but just bought a house so it will have to wait.