Votes: 183 72.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

luckyirishboy209

custom fz6 foot peg maker
Reaction score
Visit site
Put some decals on my bike abd wanred some feed back on them. Tell the truth should i keep them or take them off?
Look at my profile pics for more of them, and tell me how my bikes looking so fare.

Mississippi

Reaction score
Visit site
IMO, I do not like the she devils. This is coming from a dad, but it is not my bike. However, I do kinda like the one on the wind screen. If you really like them, keep them. To each his/her own.

Last edited:

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
you need an answer..."whatever floats your boat" for those of us who don't feel strongly one way or the other :D

Edit: that came across as rude, wasn't meant to be. :spank:I just think your bike should be a personal expression of yourself not whatever other people think :thumbup:

Last edited:

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have Pazzo Racing stickers on each side of my fairing. Normally I don't like decals , but I scratched my fairing and the Pazzo did the trick. I like your decals Lucky Irish. Like Steph stated, It makes your bike unique.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not my thing, but they look ok, like the one on the front the most.... i, like a couple of others that have posted like the clean look.....except for my Ohlins sticker on my swingarm...scratches from removing factory stickers! :eek:

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Not my thing but I voted to keep them... they seem nicely done and if you like them, you should keep them.

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I like the decals, but the placement doesn't flow with the lines of the tank.

S

sportrider

as stated, different strokes for different folks. personally I don't care for them, it reminds me too much of the whole "stunta" scene. just my opinion though.

aaronrosencrans

Reaction score
Visit site
I like decals and I do like your decals too. I don't think you can go wrong with sexy she-devils...if you're into that sorta thing. :) Do what you do and don't worry about what other people think.

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I like the one on the front..I added some eyes to see what it would look like

Picture051.jpg

Scorphonic

No Man is an Ireland.
Reaction score
Visit site
Yum, I'd keep them!! I'd wrap my legs around that tank any day!! Maybe thats a bad thing!!!! :p

I dont like the screen decal as much...maybe the lack of flesh and that its a guy!!!!

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
Where I live, the sticker on the windscreeen is for like thugish gangster wannabes, so if you care that people may thing you are thug that may make up you mind on that one. I also am an advocate of clean so I don't care for them but if it suits you then rock it! :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.