Need prayers!!!!

J

jsteinb95

My cousin gave birth to her son this morning, June 9. He came out so quick that my cousin didn't even receive an epidural. The doctors were concerned about how quickly he came......they took him for x-rays and he has a hair line fracture on his skull and he has bleeding on his brain. Please pray for the little guy.

Thanks

BH17

Reaction score
Visit site
I hope everything comes out good. That's not good, just lost a friend who had bleeding in the brain because of a car accident. It sucks. Best wishes.....

J

jsteinb95

I hope everything comes out good. That's not good, just lost a friend who had bleeding in the brain because of a car accident. It sucks. Best wishes.....

Thank you & sorry to hear about your loss.

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
Best wishes for him and all of your family. Kids are amazingly resillient so hopefully it will all turn out ok. I don't pray, but I'll meditate for him tonight.

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
I hate hearing stuff like this.... so young and fragile hasen't even had a chance to experience life yet.... Get better soon little one! you got alot ahead of ya.

hope mom's ok too.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Our thoughts and prayers go out to him as I type. Pull through Little Man!

J

jsteinb95

Thank you so much everybody. I haven't heard anything yet. I will keep you posted.