Need a laugh? Read this article

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Good stuff.

I was on the floor with this one:
Finally, if you're commuting through a city, there's bus exhaust. If you don't think that's an issue, try this: Next time you're out walking the streets and a bus comes up to a red light, just step right in there behind it and wait. Then when it pulls away, go ahead and jog with it for a few miles. You'll show up to work smelling like you just went down on a Transformer.
LOL

Read more: 6 Things Nobody Tells You About Owning a Motorcycle | Cracked.com http://www.cracked.com/article_1921...about-owning-motorcycle_p2.html#ixzz1NZfhmvKo

The states allowing motorcycles to run reds is true! In my state (Virginia) they actually tell you this when you take the MSF. If the light goes through a complete cycle and doesn't turn green for you, you can legally run it when traffic is clear. There is one light near me that I have to run every time or it will NEVER change...and I can't get far enough up to let an angry cager get on top of the sensor rack. :spank:

Last edited:

MHS

Haha.

I loved the photo caption. I don't think Kentucky is one of the states where it's legal to run the lights -- but I do it anyway if it goes an entire cycle and it didn't trigger for me.

kyle

MSF instructor told us TN allows it but only after waiting for some reasonable amount of time for the light to change. It's not just a pull up, look, go kinna thing like the article describes.