My Pet Peeve...

Amorousnerdium

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.jasonwoodcock.biz
Listen here Mr. Hyabusa, cruising through the intersection at 30 mph with one hand on your hip and one on the throttle, not cool...

Yeah, I can understand out on the road, but NOT through an intersection...

[/Rant]

It's probably the type of rider that brags to everyone they know about going "over a buck-60"

and that other riders don't know "how to handle a (mouth-click) 'Busa"

Just wait, irresponsibility will catch up to this one by either dumping their bike in an intersection or funny business in front of a cop.

Yeah but we'd have no Darwin award without this kind of behavior!

I **** you not, in Erie, PA, last summer I saw a guy without a shirt or helmet on riding through a busy intersection (Peach and 28th for anyone familiar with the area) with a cell phone in one hand. There are easier ways for suicide...

Well i have to say now that i have an sv1000s i understand why they do it lol. It takes almost all the pressure off the lower back and wrists by propping yourself up on your leg. And with a steering damper, like the sv has you still have everything under control, until something get in your way ahhaha. Which is why i dont do it (except occasionally on an open freeway), i would rather just build my lower back muscles with exercise :rockon:

It wasn't this guy was it?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtofbxmlv8Y]Squid On Suzuki GSX-R Owned - Speeders Fight Back - YouTube[/ame]

If you get bored part way through, fast forward to 5:00 for a laugh

Back