My perfect blue farings for your Yellow 08 FZ6

Shakti

Reaction score
Visit site
I just bought a '08, barely broken in and garaged FZ6. It doesn't have a scratch or a ding on it, in the most beautiful sapphire blue. The only problem is that though the color is gorgeous, I prefer YELLOW bikes.

Any one out there willing to trade parts? My blue for your yellow??

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:to our great forum!

Congratulations on your FZ6!

I never seen the FZ6 faired version in yellow. I've seen nakeds but don't know if they were painted.

Xavias

Shenanigans.
Reaction score
Visit site
One of the members around me has a yellow version, But it's naked, he had it painted, and then fitted the FZ8 headlight (along with painted mini fairings) to it. Looks gorgeous.

gpostarmy

Reaction score
Visit site
I was the only faired yellow FZ I know of. But the bike went down thanks to a soccer mom in a mini van. Now My bike mentioned by Xavias looks like the second two pictures. If you want to get your parts painted like this PM me and I can tell you the color combo.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
and as another yellow naked rider, (or should that read "a rider of a yellow naked'?)
I used to always think the yellow faired version was pretty cool with the yellow rear pods and grab rail, I still think that maybe one day I might do the same, maybe!
April 2013 entry-NAKED WASP - FZ6-Forum Community Photo Gallery

Shakti

Reaction score
Visit site
I gotta say, I am not yet prepared to go naked yellow. :eek:

My goal is to simply go from Sapphire Blue to yellow.
Lemme know if one of you brave souls out there is interested in a full colored part trade...
Thanks ever so.
EDIT: Got the rear fender assembly, I'm just looking for the yellow pieces now!

Last edited:

Shakti

Reaction score
Visit site
Re: My perfect '08 blue farings for your Yellow 08 FZ6

Surely there's got to be some manly man out there who would rather have a perfectly beautiful blue streak than a splash of yellow....?!

Water Bear

Fireball
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think the issue is that (faired) fz6's mostly were sold in blue and red (Mine is a blue '07, enjoy your stay on the blue side).

Anyone with a yellow one probably did the paint job themselves (or had it done), hence a straight trade for factory parts is unlikely.

edit: added some stipulations.

Last edited:

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think the issue is that (faired) fz6's mostly were sold in blue and red (Mine is a blue '07, enjoy your stay on the blue side).

Anyone with a yellow one probably did the paint job themselves (or had it done), hence a straight trade for factory parts is unlikely.

edit: added some stipulations.

And black, as stated yellow is not stock and most
People don't choose yellow as a reprint color wish te best of luck, maybe buying some used fairings and getting them painted will be an easier route ?