my new/used belly pan.

acniss

Reaction score
Visit site
hey here is some pics of my new belly pan that I got from fellow member CCHOUSEKY.

The pics are of what it looked like when I got, my steps in painting it. and the new color, and finally on my bike.

I really happy with the color match with the Pro-bolt kit I have on the bike:D

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks seriously nice Acniss!

I bought the PowerBronze full lower fairing (check sig) and am waiting for it to be painted.

As it's taken a few months for them to find the time, I'm seriously thinking I should get it back and do it myself..... (to be fair, I did tell them no hurry)

Cheers,
Rick

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
I just got a belly pan from a user here as well, and my bike is blue/silver but I'm thinking of paining it black. What did you use to paint it, was it a rattle can or?
Looks awesome, can't wait to get mine on :rockon:

Skote

Reaction score
Visit site
I just got a belly pan from a user here as well, and my bike is blue/silver but I'm thinking of paining it black. What did you use to paint it, was it a rattle can or?

hey i think i know who you got that from :p let me know how you like it i never heard if you were happy with it wanna make sure you liked it :)

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
def very happy it,gave you per point ;) and it's still not on the bike, body shop said it might be couple of weeks so I decided to keep it at home for the time being, I am still undecided if I want it blue or black

Skote

Reaction score
Visit site
def very happy it,gave you per point ;) and it's still not on the bike, body shop said it might be couple of weeks so I decided to keep it at home for the time being, I am still undecided if I want it blue or black

good im glad to hear its goin to good use i hear it makes ur bike faster :p lol

acniss

Reaction score
Visit site

It was rattle can. I even have the finger prints in it to prove it. I used krylon, for the bass and then testors model paint.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
You guys might consider throwing Dupont Chip Guard on before painting them. Its a bumpy texture spray often used below the doors on autos to absorb some of the rocks vs just chipping the paint. Its good stuff! Although the new stuff is to cure the paint and apply the vinyl clear guard but I'm not sure how well it conforms to corners. . .

Those bikes all look nice with them!