My New Speedo Bracket, Check It Out! Also For Sale!

Paulito

Reaction score
Visit site
Get a question,going to naked(not me off course) a found one problem with top triple, just have one hole for fix the bracket.
Somebody made some mods on the triple to solve this problem?

Puttin Along

Reaction score
Visit site
I have had quite a few folks ask me if I have anymore of these brackets for sale, NO! But Like I said if enough people get together I'd do another run. No one seems to be organizing anything, so here I go. 5 to 10 people/brackets for $40 a piece shipped. Who wants one, commit with a post here, we get a minimum of 5 and I'll go see the water jet man! Hopefully he sit has my stuff saved!

iBeef

Reaction score
Visit site
Get a question,going to naked(not me off course) a found one problem with top triple, just have one hole for fix the bracket.
Somebody made some mods on the triple to solve this problem?
I drilled and tapped a hole to secure the other side of the bracket. There are casting marks where the holes should be so you don't even have to use guess work for the hole location. To do it properly though youll need to remove the ignition barrel.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Puttin Along

Reaction score
Visit site
I know it seems week, but I've had mine on with one screw for many miles now with no problems. One I figures out the design, I just used a little thread lock and it has stayed fine. My head light does kinda support the top of the speedo, as mentioned in the thread. So you may want to do that too, IDK, making to guarantees.