My FZ6 on Snake Pass

Azmontana

Reaction score
Visit site
Did a day trip to snake pass Saturday on my FZ6. I bought a Drift HD camera and tested it out. Here are the results:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZm-2mnRWoA]Yamaha FZ6 Fazer on Snake Pass A57 - YouTube[/ame]

Azmontana

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks guys.

The muppet around the 2 minute mark really peed me off, could have been very dangerous if I was acclerating even harder.

Yup I live in Stockport and it forms part of my usual route, will probably make a video of the Cat and Fiddle next.

Wearyeyed

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice video!

I gotta' be honest, I would have been inclined to teleport on that "muppet," that he was being in such hurry at risk of everyone around him.

But, it would have only been for *my* benefit; my respect to you for the discretion.... :thumbup:

Azmontana

Reaction score
Visit site
Here's a few pictures of my FZ6, i'll be using her for tour round Europe in April, hopefully i'll get some ace videos there too.

photo1.jpg

photo3.jpg

greg

UK Luchador
Reaction score
Visit site
Went up there yesterday, was half metre snow drifts on the side of the road, and the odd patch of black ice :S

Azmontana

Reaction score
Visit site
Weather was pretty shocking over the weekend, your a brave man for going over to snake pass in such weather.

greg

UK Luchador
Reaction score
Visit site
the weather on saturday was actually quite nice, the roads would have been dry if it wasn't for the piles of melting snow forming little rivers on the corners.

had a bit of a pucker moment as i came around the first lefthander (with the horrible decreasing radius) thinking the road was dry and discovered a small fjord :D