My First Youtube Video!!!

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What do think??? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djtkjxG45wo]YouTube - Home built Chopper[/ame] :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
The bike looks good.

The video went black halfway through. Is that my computer being flakey or did anyone else experience that?

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The bike looks good.

The video went black halfway through. Is that my computer being flakey or did anyone else experience that?
Naw that's my fault.....:spank: i hav'nt quite mastered the Window's movie maker ...but i'm learning!!! I should have called this my first slide show!! LOL ...I had alot of problem's downloading this vid to youtube and I had AC/DC Highway to hell as the song and they made me swap it.....:(

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice bikes! What's the music?
It's just one bike and a frame.I tore the black bike,and the frame appart then rebuilt them into the one chopper....the song is Finger Eleven's "Paralyzer" I had Ac/dc hwy to hell as my origanal song and could'nt use it because of licsencing right's so they let me use the current song from their list of song's...Thankyou for your interest and kind word's !! :rockon: :D

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome! Can't wait for the video of the maiden voyage on her too!

Good stuff and keep it coming!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice one Donny! Love your work buddy....great job with the bike! Nothing like doing it, rather than just talking about doing it! Kudos to you!

:rockon:

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
regarding the "video" the reason it kept going on was because of the music length... you need to chop the music to be the same length as your video... if you have the most recent version you should be able to grab the end of audio track and shorten it... otherwise you can cut the rest out...

regarding the bike... looks awesome... wish i could build things that werent made of wood :)

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
regarding the "video" the reason it kept going on was because of the music length... you need to chop the music to be the same length as your video... if you have the most recent version you should be able to grab the end of audio track and shorten it... otherwise you can cut the rest out...

regarding the bike... looks awesome... wish i could build things that werent made of wood :)
I have tried to drag it back like that and it got all screwed up and started the music after the pic's!! I am going to have to keep playing with it till I figure it out,I have Window's Vista with Player 11...Is that the latest???

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
I have tried to drag it back like that and it got all screwed up and started the music after the pic's!! I am going to have to keep playing with it till I figure it out,I have Window's Vista with Player 11...Is that the latest???

If it's not the latest then it is at least current enough that you should be able to just shorten the audio track by grabbing the right hand end bar and moving it to the left. I forget all the subtle stuff but if you are in a bind and can't figure it out message me and I will play with it at home and make sure I give you the right answer.

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If it's not the latest then it is at least current enough that you should be able to just shorten the audio track by grabbing the right hand end bar and moving it to the left. I forget all the subtle stuff but if you are in a bind and can't figure it out message me and I will play with it at home and make sure I give you the right answer.
Thank you!! I will definitely get a hold of you once I have some footage to make part 2 with!! :rockon: :thumbup::thumbup:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It looks like a nice bike and a cool project. Are you worried about ground clearance? It looks like it might drag going over small speed bumps.
Yea it's going to be ridiculous to ride...I'm going to sell it,and build another one with suspension!! LOL :rockon: :D