My $7 mod

Just cleaned/washed the mole & painted using a Flat Black spray paint can (meant for plastics).

Luckily weather was sunny & good yday. so took 3 hrs in total btw assembling/disassembling & 2-3 coats

looks good, i am goign to have to look at it again to make my final opinion, but it looks slightly out of place to me, Probably because i haven't seen it before...

it looks "Incredible"!!!

the-incredibles-pixar-family.jpg

Last edited:
looks good, i am goign to have to look at it again to make my final opinion, but it looks slightly out of place to me, Probably because i haven't seen it before...

I got the idea from the 08's as they have the black mole. I did'nt want to spend $120 to get new ones so just painted existing ;-)

I got the idea from the 08's as they have the black mole. I did'nt want to spend $120 to get new ones so just painted existing ;-)

I agree and thought about it myself, i am just figuring out if the bright blue works with the flat black as well as the dark blue does... I think i am leaning towards liking it though

I'm not too sure about the contrasting colors. First look reminded me of Groucho Marx for some reason. ;)

Ya beat me to it.... I was wondering what it looked like with them painted. When I had my bike painted the body shop was suppose to paint them flat black for me but they painted them red like the rest of the bike..... Now you got yourself a Yamaha Blue 08'..................Looks good though, I will give it a try I reckon.

Back