Mulholland Drive at x2 speed!

kevlarian

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey check out my Mulholland Drive run at x2 speed, to the tunes of The Offspring.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_p5Di5p7-4"]YouTube - Mulholland Drive (at x2 speed) Yamaha YZF 600R R6[/ame]

You can DO it! Wait...you did. Nice vid, how about some Rock Store footage some time?

That was cool. That rider you were following went wide in some of his turns. Crossed the double yellow on one right-hand sweeper, and was dangerously close to the gravel zone near the white line on several left handers. Keep expecting to see him lowside in front of you.

What bike were you on? Wasn't an FZ6 dashboard.

That was cool. That rider you were following went wide in some of his turns. Crossed the double yellow on one right-hand sweeper, and was dangerously close to the gravel zone near the white line on several left handers. Keep expecting to see him lowside in front of you.

What bike were you on? Wasn't an FZ6 dashboard.

Yes, I used this as a training video for him. Unfortunately, shortly after this trip, he lowsided his '08 R6 (the one in the video). I am not sure about his riding future. This was his first bike (I didn't get to influance his purchase decision... I would have never suggested an R6 fo-sho!) and he is very hesitant to get back on!

As far as the bike I am riding... it is my reliable '02 YZF 600R. 25k miles on her last year along... and headed to do 20k+ this year, also!

More vids to come shortly.

If I lowsided early in my riding career, I'd probably hang it up too. Although I've not crashed myself (yet - only 4k miles to my riding career), reading of all the other recent spate of wrecks often makes me wonder what the F I'm doing on two wheels.

If I lowsided early in my riding career, I'd probably hang it up too. Although I've not crashed myself (yet - only 4k miles to my riding career), reading of all the other recent spate of wrecks often makes me wonder what the F I'm doing on two wheels.

Your LIVING! :)

Man, you think your crazy... I have two kids (10 and 5), and one of them has special needs (Tyler's Buddy Walk - Orange County Down Syndrome Association - DASOC to learn more), and I am a software consultant. I travel all over Southern California - traffic, rain, heat, whatever. I did more than 25k miles last year alone. A little more than a year ago, I was run over by a Cell Phone Talking SUV driving Soccer Mom. She ran a red light, not paying any attention. I never saw her, she was in my blind side. Totaled my bike. I still ride. Every Day. I will die riding, I know... but I just can't imagine a life without the ride!

Yes, I used this as a training video for him. Unfortunately, shortly after this trip, he lowsided his '08 R6 (the one in the video). I am not sure about his riding future. This was his first bike (I didn't get to influance his purchase decision... I would have never suggested an R6 fo-sho!) and he is very hesitant to get back on!

As far as the bike I am riding... it is my reliable '02 YZF 600R. 25k miles on her last year along... and headed to do 20k+ this year, also!

More vids to come shortly.

Yeah he did look a bit wobbly, nothing like a triple apex as away to get around a turn. I hope he didn't get hurt too bad.

Back