MRA peg extenders, anyone have them?

jeepinoutwest

Reaction score
Visit site
MFW peg extenders, anyone have them?

Can someone post pictures of their MFW peg extenders installed? Maybe different lengths, 30mm v. 50mm. Also, can those that have them comment on scraping issues? Just how bad is it? When ordering do I have to order a set of arms as well as a set of pegs, so the real cost is $90 plus shipping? Or can I buy just a set of the arms and connect the stock pegs to them? How come I can't see the 50mm option on the twistedthrottle web site (the only place Ive seen them for sale)? Thanks, Rick

TwistedThrottle.com : MFW Vario Footpeg Mount, Rider (Yamaha FZ6, FZ1, YZF600R, R6, '99-'02, FJR1300, MT-01) - MFW.051.08.01.00

Last edited:

Old Fart

Reaction score
Visit site
I have the 30mm extenders. Just put them on and don't have a lot of miles yet. Leaving for daytona sunday so i will have some miles in a week. I think twisted does not recomend the 50mm for rider pegs. And there will not be enough adjustment in the shift linkage to set them up properly. 30mm just right.stock pegs will not work. So you need adapter, extender & pegs. They are very nice. No pic.