Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys. This poll is ONLY for the people who have already paid for the shirts. I was wondering who all would mind adding an additional week onto the deadline to getting them ordered. Currently i wanted to get full payment by tonight (right this minute to be exact) but with a few less people than i had expected actually BUYING the shirts, im wondering if it would be ok to extend the deadline until NEXT SAT MARCH 20. I know this is kinda a punishment to those of you who got your payments in early, but i have gotten more than a few emails from people who need another week to get paid and such. Not only that, but i think by posting in "the bar" rather than FZ general discussion, alot of people missed the thread. That is my fault

Its completely up to you guys. I will still try to get them out by the first week in April. But i think that if i extend it by a week I can get atleast another 15 or so orders.. meaning about an extra $75-$100 for the forum. :thumbup:

Speak now or forever hold your peace!

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i will probably buy one but would appreciate some more time to figure this out. can i pay to paypal with credit card?

Brandad

Reaction score
Visit site
Extending the deadline may be a good idea. There's probably quite a few people, like myself, that only go to the site on occasion. So I almost missed the shirt sale altogether.

Cloned

Tiger Trainer
Reaction score
Visit site
Extending is a great idea. I logged on today and saw that the deadline was only a couple hours away, I'm sure some people haven't even found out yet.

C-bus Biker

Reaction score
Visit site
I think there is an assumption that everyone on here has a Paypal account. I didn't have one and thought that maybe I could pay by credit card, but no dice. If you don't have an account, it's quick and easy! Come on people, let's get some sweet shirts and support the forum!

Adirondack Jack

Don't call me " Jun ior&a
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds good... ill extend until sat March 20th.

Thanks guys!

No....thank you. This was a monumental task from start to it's eventual finish. It appears that patience is a virtue when one is dealing with an extended family of 11,000 (or so) peeps worldwide whose only connection is a passion for a particular great ride. Send my shirt whenever you're ready. :thumbup:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I get paid bi-weekly and had to wait to get paid before ordering, if i got paid next week, i would have to miss out. a 2 week window ensures that just about everyone can get a paycheck before needing to order.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I get paid bi-weekly and had to wait to get paid before ordering, if i got paid next week, i would have to miss out. a 2 week window ensures that just about everyone can get a paycheck before needing to order.
No worries, i think i may have rushed people a little too much anyway, i just wanted to get the shirts ordered and sent out... i hate making people have to wait hehe... Deadline extended till March 20 :thumbup:

Ryan T

P.P.P.P.P.P
Reaction score
Visit site
Great,

Although I ordered mine within a day or two of the post, extending to March 20th is the smart thing to do. It will give more exposure time and time to get the funds moved from hand to hand.

Great things come to those who wait, but not to those that wait too late.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great,

Although I ordered mine within a day or two of the post, extending to March 20th is the smart thing to do. It will give more exposure time and time to get the funds moved from hand to hand.

Great things come to those who wait, but not to those that wait too late.
Yeah, i know im going to end up having 10 people wanting a shirt a day after i end the sales anyway lol.. just the nature of the beast.

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
No sweat. I am willing to wait. The more the merrier! :thumbup:
I hope you can do a forum wide email, but if not, just keep "bumping" this so it stays on the front page so those that are not aware can also order.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, here's a bump, but thanks to Dennis, a forum wide email has been sent.

Great stuff Dennis :thumbup:
Yeah, i talked to dennis last night and came up with that. He went ahead and forwarded it to 7500 emails LOL. Let the games begin!