Mountain bike meets motorcycle

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That's pretty cool. That's the part of mountain biking I don't like is going up hills. With that I would go anywhere. Although I could just use my Honda CRF250X the same and have more power. Power corrupts correct? :D

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The only issue is the gas engine. I know there's an electric one out there .. now THAT would work nicely. Should be allowed on regular trails where motorized vehicles are prohibited.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The only issue is the gas engine. I know there's an electric one out there .. now THAT would work nicely. Should be allowed on regular trails where motorized vehicles are prohibited.

Hmm - the electric bike isn't "motorized" therefore its legal! :bow: :rof: :rof: :rof: ahhhaw, makes perfect sense! :D I'd bet certain authorities would fine you very nicely as Eric is eluding too.

Can you imagine 190cc! :eek:

Baci

Reaction score
Visit site
Erci- i wonder if an electric one would skirt around the motorized restrictions. That would rock! Down hill mountain biking and you dont have to setup a car shuttle to get back.

Final- yeah 190 cc would fly with such little weight!

So many fun toys and not enough time and money.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hmm - the electric bike isn't "motorized" therefore its legal! :bow: :rof: :rof: :rof: ahhhaw, makes perfect sense! :D I'd bet certain authorities would fine you very nicely as Eric is eluding too.

Can you imagine 190cc! :eek:

OK it wouldn't be *legal*, but if it didn't make much noise and looked like an overweight mountain bike, who'd even figure out it was motorized?!

Here's one:

stelth_bomber_.jpg

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
OK it wouldn't be *legal*, but if it didn't make much noise and looked like an overweight mountain bike, who'd even figure out it was motorized?!

Here's one:

stelth_bomber_.jpg

I bet you could buy 2 used FZ's for one NEW one of those! :( The forks likely cost more than 1/2 our bike is worth! lol

Point is - they have to catch you! :thumbup: