Moose Racing Handguards......

Moses195

Reaction score
Visit site
I searched already for these and couldn't find anything. Before I open the package can someone enlighten me as to whether these will fit? The brackets are 4.5" long so I think I can mount them INSIDE the clutch and master cyl. I don't want to move them. Any help would be appreciated.

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My husband bought a pair for his WR250R - and could not put them on since there wasn't enough clearance for the brackets. Not sure on the amount of clearance on the FZ6 - good luck though!

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The only trouble you might run into is the handguards hitting the fairing when you turn full lock, not a big problem as you really only do that when parking.

Good luck with the install, and makes sure you post some pics after it's done.

:rockon:

Moses195

Reaction score
Visit site
The left one is perfect. I have the Cee B. tall screen so I had to turn it down just little so I can hit full lock to the right. Can hit full left but they hit just a little. The right side is on but only til I can grind the top part of the handlebar mount to ease under the master cylinder a bit. It's going to work I think. So I didn't have to move clutch or brake. It was 46F this morning and the only thing that bothered me was my fingers!! Will post pics when I have it perfect.