Modding is addicting!

Xdsxc

Reaction score
Visit site
I started looking up mods the day I got my fz6 (which wasn't too long ago actually). So far I've changed out the grips, switched to an fz1 handlebar, changed the levers, and changed to a puig widescreen. I've also installed an SAE connector to the battery and did the dual headlight mod (I love that one)

View attachment 45871
View attachment 45872

The grips are Driven D3 grips
The levers are from the2wheels, both shorty black with red adjusters
And the bar is the FZ1 handlebar that I plasti-dipped black.

I'm looking into a fender eliminator next. Any suggestions? What's your favorite mod on your bike? I'm looking for more ideas haha

Last edited:

starflyer

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice looking bike, i do like the red:thumbup:

Larry makes a very nice FE. i have his kit installed. i think there's a link to his ebay sell in this thread:

http://www.600riders.com/forum/main-lobby-new-member-section/45938-cant-find-larrys-fender-eliminator-kit-any-more.html

my fav aesthetic mod is the puig dark smoke screen. makes the bike look much better. fav functional mod so far are the hyperpro springs. i'll be doing the fz1 bar next.

if you don't already have frame sliders i would say that's your next mod.

yes it is addicting!

Xdsxc

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice looking bike, i do like the red:thumbup:

Larry makes a very nice FE. i have his kit installed. i think there's a link to his ebay sell in this thread:

http://www.600riders.com/forum/main-lobby-new-member-section/45938-cant-find-larrys-fender-eliminator-kit-any-more.html

my fav aesthetic mod is the puig dark smoke screen. makes the bike look much better. fav functional mod so far are the hyperpro springs. i'll be doing the fz1 bar next.

if you don't already have frame sliders i would say that's your next mod.

yes it is addicting!

Thanks! I was looking for Larry's kit on e-bay a few days ago and there weren't any up for sale. Apparently he does them in batches, so I just placed the order for one

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site
I started looking up mods the day I got my fz6 (which wasn't too long ago actually). So far I've changed out the grips, switched to an fz1 handlebar, changed the levers, and changed to a puig widescreen. I've also installed an SAE connector to the battery and did the dual headlight mod (I love that one)

View attachment 45871
View attachment 45872

The grips are Driven D3 grips
The levers are from the2wheels, both shorty black with red adjusters
And the bar is the FZ1 handlebar that I plasti-dipped black.

I'm looking into a fender eliminator next. Any suggestions? What's your favorite mod on your bike? I'm looking for more ideas haha

Dude you read my mind. :eek: That's what I'm trying to do to my red 07.:cheer: