RankinX's ride

rankinx

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,

I've been here for a little while, but i don't think i properly introduced myself yet.

I'm driving a red 06 FZ6 and i am living close to Montreal Qc.

Recently became a dad of a little princess and i don't ride as much as i want to, but i guess this is how it is ;)

I joined the forum about a year ago and it's fun to drop by once in a while, without further due, here is the bike :

1oqhdh.jpg

Mods:
Airbox mod + K&N Filter
Yamaha seat cover
Fender eliminator
Rim stripes
Puig racing windscreen
Powerbronze lower fairing
FZ1 handlebar
Dual low beam headlight mod
+2 rear sprocket
Plasti dip'd the front fork in black.
Trimmed the rear wheel hugger to make it smaller

I think that's about it!

See you on the road!

Hey guys,

I've been here for a little while, but i don't think i properly introduced myself yet.

I'm driving a red 06 FZ6 and i am living close to Montreal Qc.

Recently became a dad of a little princess and i don't ride as much as i want to, but i guess this is how it is ;)

I joined the forum about a year ago and it's fun to drop by once in a while, without further due, here is the bike :

1oqhdh.jpg

Mods:
Airbox mod + K&N Filter
Yamaha seat cover
Fender eliminator
Rim stripes
Puig racing windscreen
Powerbronze lower fairing
FZ1 handlebar
Dual low beam headlight mod
+2 rear sprocket
Plasti dip'd the front fork in black.
Trimmed the rear wheel hugger to make it smaller

I think that's about it!

See you on the road!

Welcome to the absolute BEST forum on the web. I have been a member for only a few years, but I have learned so much from the knowledgeable and helpful members.

Welcome from the (Great?) state of New Jersey!

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Oh, and the bike is BEAUTIFUL! I am going outside to wax mine now so I don't feel so guilty!

Welcome from the antipodes, nice looking bike, glad you can still keep it and enjoy family life as well.

When my son was due 24 years ago, I sold my then bike to buy a couple of lounges.
Ah the things you do...
ride safe

Wow! Nice, I love the color scheme!

Don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to get your daughter out on it in the coming years and get her hooked too ;)

thanks everyone.

I like the way the bike looks, i don't think there is anything else i want to do.

I kinda like HID's, but since i don't feel like going with a retro kit+projector, i'm gonna leave it like that, i don't want to blind everyone on the road.

Welcome to the site, and congratulations on the birth of your daughter.

Nelly:thumbup:

Back