Laundry Tip

TSRBrad

Reaction score
Visit site
Before tossing your textile jacket in the washer, be sure there is no paper in any of the pockets. That is all. :tard:

Well, not actually paper. The cardboard sleeve from a package of Dentyne ice. Basically turning back into pulp and embedding throughout the jacket's mesh.

However, the gum was intact. :thumbup:

And an additional thought after watching the River Pirates' Potato Parade yesterday... You are in no way shape or form anywhere near being a bad-ass biker if you have tassels on your handlebars. And if you have tassels on your handlebars and fringe on your leather jacket you'd also better have a vagina.

Last edited:
Laundry Tip

I thought it was gonna be a "Don't Ship your pants thread!" :spank::spank: :BLAA:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL4lSavSepc]Kmart's 'Ship My Pants' Commercial [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

And an additional thought after watching the River Pirates' Potato Parade yesterday... You are in no way shape or form anywhere near being a bad-ass biker if you have tassels on your handlebars.

You know why they have tassels on the handlebars?

To be able to tell if they're moving or not! :BLAA:

And an additional thought after watching the River Pirates' Potato Parade yesterday... You are in no way shape or form anywhere near being a bad-ass biker

I'm still trying to figure out the exact relationship between bad-ass bikers and something called the River Pirates Potato Parade. :confused:

:needpics:

LOL

I'm still trying to figure out the exact relationship between bad-ass bikers and something called the River Pirates Potato Parade. :confused:

LOL

River Pirates: The helmetless, leather-clad, do-ragged, tasseled-handlebar variety who frequently ride from bar to bar along a popular route out of the Twin Cities that runs south along the Wisconsin side of the Mississippi River.

Potato Parade: Reference to the sound made by large groups of idling/slow-moving v-twin motorcycles ridden by the aforementioned River Pirates, usually held on Sunday afternoons.

River Pirates: The helmetless, leather-clad, do-ragged, tasseled-handlebar variety who frequently ride from bar to bar along a popular route out of the Twin Cities that runs south along the Wisconsin side of the Mississippi River.

Potato Parade: Reference to the sound made by large groups of idling/slow-moving v-twin motorcycles ridden by the aforementioned River Pirates, usually held on Sunday afternoons.

Oooooh! I see now. I was trying to combine the following images into one and it just wasn't working! :rof:

Back