Landing in my dad's Cessna 150

kinderwood

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Forgot to share this with you guys when I shot it! It's a landing in my dad's Cessna 150. If you listen you can hear him having a bit of fun at my expense near the end. I was really tired that day, haha.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxsIz74QhA8]YouTube - Cessna 150 Landing at Summit DE[/ame]

It's a wonder you landed with the propeller going that slow :D.

Looks like a lot of fun.

In junior high, I took an aerospace class and we got to fly (with instructor) a Cessna 172 -- I got to land it. I wanted to be a pilot after that. Next week, my Dad brought home our first home computer -- the pilot thing quickly faded.

Dennis

I was also very tired after I took my first 2 hours of flying, take-off, fly & landed by myself (instructor next to me but he was just giving directions), I had to take a nap that day!
Very cool, thanks for the video!

Nice smooth landing. Way better than what I've been doing.

Just looking at your David Clarke headset makes my ears hurt. I hate those things with a passion.

Fred

What no stall buzzer!?!? Carb heat on. Lets' do 15 percent flap. What's that funny beeping on the VOR? Hahaha!:rolleyes:

Thanks for the video. A friend of mine used to let me do T&G's in the Cessna 180. :eek:

Back