Landing in my dad's Cessna 150

kinderwood

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Forgot to share this with you guys when I shot it! It's a landing in my dad's Cessna 150. If you listen you can hear him having a bit of fun at my expense near the end. I was really tired that day, haha.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxsIz74QhA8]YouTube - Cessna 150 Landing at Summit DE[/ame]

Dennis in NH

Reaction score
Visit site
It's a wonder you landed with the propeller going that slow :D.

Looks like a lot of fun.

In junior high, I took an aerospace class and we got to fly (with instructor) a Cessna 172 -- I got to land it. I wanted to be a pilot after that. Next week, my Dad brought home our first home computer -- the pilot thing quickly faded.

Dennis

razteo

Special Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was also very tired after I took my first 2 hours of flying, take-off, fly & landed by myself (instructor next to me but he was just giving directions), I had to take a nap that day!
Very cool, thanks for the video!

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
Nice smooth landing. Way better than what I've been doing.

Just looking at your David Clarke headset makes my ears hurt. I hate those things with a passion.

Fred

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
What no stall buzzer!?!? Carb heat on. Lets' do 15 percent flap. What's that funny beeping on the VOR? Hahaha!:rolleyes:

Thanks for the video. A friend of mine used to let me do T&G's in the Cessna 180. :eek: