Just another reason why I love bikes...

kamao

Reaction score
Visit site
Got a break in the weather today (and have a week off from work to boot :rockon: ), so thought I would go out for a sedate ride to the folks place.

On the return leg, a Renault Laguna decided to fly up behind me, overtaking on a blind bend and vanishing in to the distance, whenever I see someone like that I just find myself thinking "as long as you don't wipe out some other poor sod". Anyway, get into town and it's 5pm.. ala Gridlock, where lo and behold I filter past said Renault... he gives the ole :Flip: and I just /nod and smile to myself as I roll on... yup... I love bikes. Especially the Fazer :D

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
good story, i always like seeing when those guys get what they deserve, like the guy that flies past you on the highway and then gets pulled over...

W

wrightme43

Yeah like me on the Dragon. LOL

Pass a group of cars doing 25mph. Stop to help some crusier and wife who just stop in a turn and fall down. Group of cars catch me, pass me. I pass them back. Then next straight a cop. LOL No good deed goes unpunished. LOL That is of course not true. Karma works out. I am actually blessed beyond my wildest dreams and IF IF IF I got what I deserved I would be dead.

mdr

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah like me on the Dragon. LOL

Pass a group of cars doing 25mph. Stop to help some crusier and wife who just stop in a turn and fall down. Group of cars catch me, pass me. I pass them back. Then next straight a cop. LOL No good deed goes unpunished. LOL That is of course not true. Karma works out. I am actually blessed beyond my wildest dreams and IF IF IF I got what I deserved I would be dead.

You forgot the punchline - ticket or warning?

Pirosko

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok. not on my bike, but in my 92 Lumina Z34, (next best thing to a bike?) a few years back, 4 lane divided highway, after work, long line of slow cars. speed limit is 60 mph. I am in the passing lane getting frustrated, tailgating, One by one thay are pulling into the right hand lane when finally the last one pulls over and I gun it, up to about 85 MPH, apparently. At least that is what the cop told me that was holding up the line in the right hand lane as I blew past him! Of course after his lights flashed I pulled over, sheppishly, as i am sure all of the passing cars were laughing at my well deserved predicament. Knowing I was busted, I had my lliscence and insurance in hand ready to give to the officer, when he said the law says he "can" give a ticket, but doesn't "have" to. What a stroke of luck that day! I must have looked so embarrassed he surely felt sorry for me. What can I say, just a warning that day, and a bunch of cash saved. Did I learn my lesson..............................?