It's time to go................

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Well done dude sorry that was my alter ego talking then, if i had the dollars i would change to a tourer but alas i will have to stay with my trusty much loved fz6.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You traitor, you know you are no longer welcome the moment you hand over your keys.

Well done dude sorry that was my alter ego talking then, if i had the dollars i would change to a tourer but alas i will have to stay with my trusty much loved fz6.

C'mon mate she's still in the Yamaha family :D........My FZ6 is still loved and im sure i'll miss it but its time to update and that poxy XJ6 is not the answer :thumbup:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Beautiful bike. I wish they still sold bikes like that in the US still. Enjoy! :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thought that very thing myself , might start planning a road trip for early next year :thumbup:

You know where you can stay when you get here....amongst the Wolves! Then i can show you the way to the pub!

:iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You know where you can stay when you get here....amongst the Wolves! Then i can show you the way to the pub!

:iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer:

Thanks mate , after riding that far the pub would be a welcome site :thumbup:.......Great ride , great mates , great pub does life get any better :D

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well i picked up the new XJR1300 yesterday (tuesday) and my 1st , 2nd and 3rd impressions are :drool: :drool:.......I love this bike , it has so much muscle i cant begin to explain it and it will only get better tomorrow (thursday) when the Scorpion pipe and K&N filter arrive :rockon:......Heres a few pic's for ya's but it's hard to get good ones in fading light after knockin' off work , Sundays Bris Fizz ride will provide plenty more of my super sexy new ride :D

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well i picked up the new XJR1300 yesterday (tuesday) and my 1st , 2nd and 3rd impressions are :drool: :drool:.......I love this bike , it has so much muscle i cant begin to explain it and it will only get better tomorrow (thursday) when the Scorpion pipe and K&N filter arrive :rockon:......Heres a few pic's for ya's but it's hard to get good ones in fading light after knockin' off work , Sundays Bris Fizz ride will provide plenty more of my super sexy new ride :D
That is an awesome bike Dan!!! :rockon: :cheer: :D :thumbup::thumbup:

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Hot bike Dan! Can't wait to see some pictures in the daylight. I know she's sexy, but take her out during the day!! :D

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My old neighbours son in the UK had the one with the dodgy paint job. He made up for it with an Ohlins suspension upgrade. I really like the bike.

Nelly:thumbup:

CrazyBiker

Superbike Champion
Reaction score
Visit site
how is it compared to the bandit? Looks like bandit makes peak power and torq lower in rpms and betters the xjr too.