intergrated tailight w/ markers too

rs117

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a 2007 FZ6 and just bought a fender elim, intergrated tail and short stalk leds for the front.
I actually like the look of the Shorty leds on the rear as well.. soooo my question is will there be any issues if I hook up the separate led rear turn signals WITH the intergrated tail light ? I havent done it but that way the led turn signal and the signal in the intergrated would both come on
Thanks for any insight
Ray

No problem at all and that's what I always suggest doing this with integrated tail lamps because cagers probably don't look or easily notice turn signals at your tail light. Electrically there would be no problem. :)

Last edited:
I"ll second that - I had mine set up that way and it worked fine - the only thing is that I didn't have them set up to work as running lights as well, so it was simply stalk signals and the integrated. Easy to do from an electrical standpoint.

I tapped my negative line from the signals into the one negative line coming from the taillight. Then just splice into the blue and yellow wires and you're fine. Use these wire splicers or something similar and it's really easy.
Those wire taps can get pretty iffy especially if you use them on the wrong gauge wire. They also oxidize quickly in weather exposed areas and you end up with intermittent connections. I would use butt splices or bullet type connectors.

Last edited:
bullet type connectors.

thank you
this is the route I had gone

I actually made a couple parallel butt connectors so no splicing and all plug in incase I wanna remove it... did the same with the LED Plate lights
thank you again
Ray

Last edited:
Back