Insurance In Michigan

dako81

FZ Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Alright, I'm considering getting some new quotes and I've got about a month before my current policy is up.

Who's got what insurance in Michigan?

What company would you reccommend?

I'm looking for motorcycle insurance with probably a $500 comprehensive and a $1000 collision deductable, I'm a 21 year old male with a spotless driving record, no accidents, no tickets. I'm also looking for renter's insurance so this can factor in if someone has experience with homeowner's or renters from a specific company. Of course I am looking for the best rates but I probably wouldn't go with a company where there is no actual location I can go to (read: esurance).

What do you have for me?

RedFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I did a lot of insurance shopping before buying my bike, and found state farm is the lowest in my area, am in Missouri though but that might help you a bit, Sorry.

bigdog9191999

High-tech Redneck
Reaction score
Visit site
1-800-AUTOPRO

for real, that is the number for progressive, and they have an office an exit west of 131 and stadium just off 94. they where the cheapest for me then and still are. and i can say that they are very good and prompt with claims and so far have not had a rate increase due to a claim. if you want give me a call for more info on them, you should still have my #

Last edited:

MRGM

Reaction score
Visit site
My broker has everything through Homeowners. My FZ6 was around $350 per year, but I also have my car, apt & umbrella policy through them.

dako81

FZ Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
1-800-AUTOPRO

for real, that is the number for progressive, and they have an office an exit west of 131 and stadium just off 94. they where the cheapest for me then and still are. and i can say that they are very good and prompt with claims and so far have not had a rate increase due to a claim. if you want give me a call for more info on them, you should still have my #

The PM box was full and got deleted at some point and I got a new phone. I'm planning on doing a lot of riding this summer though, so we'll have to get together again. AND, I don't have a woman bossing me around anymore so I can do whatever the hell I want... :D

bigdog9191999

High-tech Redneck
Reaction score
Visit site
The PM box was full and got deleted at some point and I got a new phone. I'm planning on doing a lot of riding this summer though, so we'll have to get together again. AND, I don't have a woman bossing me around anymore so I can do whatever the hell I want... :D

i will be sure to get it to you again and yes i would like to get out and do some riding for sure this summer..