Im gonna practice this move on the fizzer in the morning...any tips???

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
make sure you leave your helmet off so you will have increased visibility and wear flip flops so you have a better feel for the gears....

:ban:

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Get a two stroke bike and change out the power band, or put an extra one it.

I have heard that the orange bands add more bottom end, and the blue ones tend have more top end power. Also, I have heard it works best if you put the bands inside the clutch basket...

Oh and dont forget to wear shorts. Gives you a better indication of speed and you can feel the pavement better.

-bryan

jtarkany

Ronin
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.vcoe.org
Don't forget to go shirtless with a backwards ball cap :cheer:. Oh yeah, forget the flip-flops, barefoots fine, that way you get more feedback from the bike.

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Gotta have the proper gear to pull off such a stunt.I would recomend a tank top ,cargo short's,and deffinitly flip flop's!!!!forget the helmet throw on some Ray Ban's for eye protection and funnel a pint of Dr.Jack Daneils magic skill elixer and LET ER RIP!!!!:rof: P.S. PLEASE VIDEO TAPE IT!!!:mikebike::rof:

S

somedayrider

1st make sure you video tape it and 2nd do everyhign everyones said tank top (not speedo we dont want people to be scared for life lol just picking) were shorts and a hat backwards and 3rd last you gotta make sure you go in a one way and make sure your going the wrong way your all set!!!

jtarkany

Ronin
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.vcoe.org
Here it is, you guys and gals been waiting for it, a little video on lazamus69 first attempt at this...:D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owf9AHJ2ot8&feature=related[/ame]

S

somedayrider

he was in the shorts you forgot to leave the helmet at home man!!!!!!!whats up whith this lol!