I'm bikeless

The verdict is in - it is totaled and I will have a check ready tomorrow! They are giving me back the value of the bike plus taxes, so I'm heppy. I managed to negotitate a slightly worse deal then before for me, but OTD $6600 I can't complain. Hopefully, they'll have a bike for me by the end of next week. For the curious...
Picasa Web Albums - Daniel - 2008 FZ6

Dani

Sorry to hear about the accident, but glad the insurance company came around. :)

Hope to see you soon on a NEW bike....

Ben

The verdict is in - it is totaled and I will have a check ready tomorrow! They are giving me back the value of the bike plus taxes, so I'm heppy. I managed to negotitate a slightly worse deal then before for me, but OTD $6600 I can't complain. Hopefully, they'll have a bike for me by the end of next week. For the curious...
Picasa Web Albums - Daniel - 2008 FZ6

Dani

That is GREAT news! I'm very happy for you! So you found a new one already? We need to meet up for coffee and a ride after this mess! Glad to hear you'll be back in a new saddle! I got mine today! :thumbup:

Thanks! looking forward to riding with you too. I just passed by a guy in previous model blue FZ6 in Newton Center. Can't wait to have my bike. It is so new that I don't have the title yet. So, I can't get the check until I get the title....bummer. Yes, I put a deposit through cycle 128. $660OTD and I didn't feel like bargaining any harder since they said they could get me the bike in a couple of days.
Dani

Thanks! looking forward to riding with you too. I just passed by a guy in previous model blue FZ6 in Newton Center. Can't wait to have my bike. It is so new that I don't have the title yet. So, I can't get the check until I get the title....bummer. Yes, I put a deposit through cycle 128. $660OTD and I didn't feel like bargaining any harder since they said they could get me the bike in a couple of days.
Dani

By then the weather will be warmer and we'll have a better ride. We can also hook up with schleppy and Pondrat (who has my '05 bike!). We can get SHinNH and Reiobard and have a six-pack of FZ6 bikes!

Glad to hear things are working our for the best for you. That's a very tough break to have something like this happen and nothing you can do about it.

Take care and keep us informed!

Glad that you got your bike all settled and you have another on order. Looking forward to riding with you this summer.

Back