I have been away for a while

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nodes in my spine are fused and I have a bulging disc, but luckily no surgery yet and I can still ride. I can only imagine how you are feeling right now. Is there no hope at all of riding in the future?

I hope you recover soon my friend and make sure you stay on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site
Nodes in my spine are fused and I have a bulging disc, but luckily no surgery yet and I can still ride. I can only imagine how you are feeling right now. Is there no hope at all of riding in the future?

I hope you recover soon my friend and make sure you stay on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually my wife and I were talking about a harley fat boy last night, her co worker is selling one. For now though, I'm just going to be a sloth like my dr told me to be for a few more weeks. I'll try to take the fz out for a spin if I can.

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to hear but don't give up hope of riding again. Of course you know we have a great family here so keep up to date with us! :D

I wouldn't be leaving, my son I hope will join this site. My wife and I are thinking about looking at a cruiser, that is what she thought I was going to get when I was looking at bikes. My wife's co worker is selling their harley fat boy, so I was thinking of taking a look at it.