I had a dream... will naked

samlynn37

Reaction score
Visit site
brought back lots of memories seeing your project..lol just wondering about your speedo mount.. does it come with the kit you are waiting on??

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Today i removed front fairing, and installed new speedo. I didn't do any modification with wires, because i bought with wires from 09 so it was just plug a play. works fine. I am still waiting for my VS02 kit. i track package every day. It is in India. ufff can't wait.

I can't wait to see it.

I hate waiting for the delivery guy too.

yanek

Reaction score
Visit site
brought back lots of memories seeing your project..lol just wondering about your speedo mount.. does it come with the kit you are waiting on??

It should comes with the kit, I will know today, because it is in local post office. Now I am at work , but around 5 I will be at home. So I believe it will be delivered. I will take few pictures.

dev_usc

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It is similar , but the projector looks really cool for me, and i would like to install it on my bike.

yes it is possible to install projectors on the VS01/VS02 here are some pics

2m5nn2e.jpg

3476x07.jpg

24c88ed.jpg

yanek

Reaction score
Visit site
Finally i did it after two days. it took a lot of time but it's done. i took few pictures form first day of install.

yanek

Reaction score
Visit site
i couldn't sleep, because it did fit how i would like to have. next day i didn't go to work, but i went to my uncle mechanic shop in NJ to finish this job with VS02 kit. i had to buy few new rubber washer to hold speedometer bracket. another story was withe mirror holders, i broken one on the left side so i had to do something. i did temporary bracket, i had to go back to NYC from NJ, but without any mirror it will be not easy. New brackets are oh the way.( bought from ebay $8)

P.S
Apologize for my English :) i tired do the best .

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah - You never realize how much you use your mirrors until they're gone. I've felt so naked and helpless riding without them this winter, though I started to become nice and flexible after craning my neck around backwards every couple seconds to see what was going on back there. - (Started the naked install back in December, but since I'll be putting new bars on it before the riding season starts up I didn't solve the mirror problem for the 3 times I went riding this winter)

In other news, I'll have a good demo put together, hopefully in a week or two, of how to fit a projector into the VS01, assuming my projector arrives soon and I remember to take pictures. I'm not making any assumptions about how easy/difficult it's going to be, just that it will get done.

p0ffy

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice work! :thumbup:

I'd like to know more on how you managed to install the R6 '09 speedometer and make it work since the FZ6's is full digital, while the R6's is half analog..

Also, where did you find it?

Thanks a lot!! :D

yanek

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice work! :thumbup:

I'd like to know more on how you managed to install the R6 '09 speedometer and make it work since the FZ6's is full digital, while the R6's is half analog..

Also, where did you find it?

Thanks a lot!! :D

Thank you.
Sorry for late respond, but i didnt have time. :) I bought speedo ( from forum) with wires form '09, and the connectors are the same, so i just swap the new wires with speedo. pretty easy just plug a play.

yanek

Reaction score
Visit site
Another nice mod. Two Bro installed.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2