I AM Canadian!!

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadians! Drink much, be safe and enjoy the fireworks!!

(And yes, in Canada we call it an EFF-ZED-SIX lol)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXtVrDPhHBg&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Molson I am Canadian[/ame]

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy Canada day my friend :cheer: :cheer: , now go find a nice park with a shady tree , picnic rug , captain morgan , friends & family :rockon: Go your hardest Steph :thumbup:... Then when your falling down drunk steal a hat off a Mountie for me :D

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy Canada day my friend :cheer: :cheer: , now go find a nice park with a shady tree , picnic rug , captain morgan , friends & family :rockon: Go your hardest Steph :thumbup:... Then when your falling down drunk steal a hat off a Mountie for me :D

LMAO That's the first time I have had that request, but I will try my darnedest to find a Mountie today and take his hat or his horse!

As for The Cap'n, I have a bottle of his Spiced Rum and Diet Dr Pepper in the fridge just waiting to be mixed!

Thanks Dan

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy Canada Day all you Canadians!

And Steph, we dont hear from you much around these parts anymore....Hope your super well!

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am great Jamie! I started my own business doing stained glass, my BF and I are really happy, talking about getting a bigger house and moving in together and the kids are wonderful!
Life couldn't be better...unless I had 2 wheels under me again!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:rockon::rockon::cheer::cheer:Happy Canada Day My Canucks!:cheer::cheer::rockon::rockon:

Last edited:

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
POTATO, PO-TAH-TO...
HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!
Steph, I will be by after work for some of that Captain Morgan's!! :BLAA:

sniff6

Be nice i am
Reaction score
Visit site
Njoy :thumbup:

canadaday.gif

cheers.gif

fireworks15sf3.gif

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
Well I'm an American but I have roots back in Nova Scotia. So in your honor, I'm going to go appoligize to someone and then listen to RUSH... :)

Norbert

crash tested
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I'm an American but I have roots back in Nova Scotia. So in your honor, I'm going to go appoligize to someone and then listen to RUSH... :)

HAHAHAHA that's so true. RUSH!!! :BLAA::BLAA:

Anyways, Happy Canada Day! :cheer::cheer:
Thanks for putting up with your southern neighbors..... :thumbup:

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Didn't do much today except took the bike out and looked around for a suitable location to bring the family for the 11PM fireworks.

I thought this might be a good spot. Fireworks would be just over to the left horizon.

attachment.php

Thought I'd check one more spot...

View attachment 29281

This location might be a zoo by the time the show was over, but noticed people having a blast on the river today.

attachment.php

Family in tow, we showed up to the spot as dusk settled in.

Let the fireworks begin!

attachment.php

View attachment 29284 View attachment 29285 View attachment 29287

attachment.php

Yeah, I know, "that it?" That's what the wife said. She's gotta get out of bed this morning for work while the rest of us get to sleep in. :rolleyes:

To all my fellow Canadian's, hope you had a great day! :canada:

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am always impressed with your pics Daz, love em!

We went to the fireworks last night too. It is crazy that in a town of 7000 they put on a HUGE display, 25 FULL minutes. The national bird (the mosquito) was out in full force, the only bummer to our evening!

Hope all you Canucks had a great day too! (and took the day off today for a looong weekend!)

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy Canada day guys,I have been to your wonderful country and drove from Vancouver to Toronto ,one of the most beautiful places on earth :cheer:

Adirondack Jack

Don't call me " Jun ior&a
Reaction score
Visit site
Well that explains it. Maggie and I were driving to NYC yesterday (Yankee game today vs. Toronto) and there were SO many Canadian license plates way further south than one normally sees them. Both Que. and Ont. Even out on Long Island. Canucks taking advantage of a long weekend. Good for you all!
I must say that we discussed (in jest) whether there was a "Canadian Convention" in NYC. You know- a little southern get away from the woods, eh? Hey... I can say that because we live only 2 hours south of Montreal and I love my northern brothers and sisters!

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy Canada Day....:rockon:

Hey Steph, post a pic or two of your glass....I was trying to get a glass blowing shop going, but my future mother-in-law has decided to put her winery up for sale. Good and bad for me...I was to have my workshop there and sell through the boutique with her wanting 10% to cover her costs. Now I need to find a new location, which makes it unfeasible for me at this time. Good thing is, when it sells shes going to help us with our mortgage, so that would be a life-changer for sure. Well see what happens.
I tried a few stained glass pieces and Im really diggin' the whole process..I may do more in the future, as I find it very relaxing. I had a few 12 hour sessions just cutting, grinding.....Time flys when your putting a panel together....I a big fan of the Canucks, so my first piece was of the little Johnny Canuck dude that they have a patch of on their shoulders....Took me about 20 hours from from pattern creation to finish...I know you're a HUGE Canucks fan, so you probably want one, right...:D

PICT0036.jpg

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy Canada Day....:rockon:

Hey Steph, post a pic or two of your glass....I was trying to get a glass blowing shop going, but my future mother-in-law has decided to put her winery up for sale. Good and bad for me...I was to have my workshop there and sell through the boutique with her wanting 10% to cover her costs. Now I need to find a new location, which makes it unfeasible for me at this time. Good thing is, when it sells shes going to help us with our mortgage, so that would be a life-changer for sure. Well see what happens.
I tried a few stained glass pieces and Im really diggin' the whole process..I may do more in the future, as I find it very relaxing. I had a few 12 hour sessions just cutting, grinding.....Time flys when your putting a panel together....I a big fan of the Canucks, so my first piece was of the little Johnny Canuck dude that they have a patch of on their shoulders....Took me about 20 hours from from pattern creation to finish...I know you're a HUGE Canucks fan, so you probably want one, right...:D

PICT0036.jpg

Nice work, Lazzi! Too bad about your glass blowing shop. Gotta find another place to do it!