How to Total Your Bike Out Relocating Your License Plate

Ah yes.. knew it was gonna be Ninja before I clicked on it.
My friend had a ZX6R and apparently many people have made that mistake... he'd read it on several forums.

He sold his bike to a guy who ended up mounting a cargo rack on it.. with bolts going THROUGH the pillion seat! :O

My method before I make permanent mods. Mock it up, see if it looks good. Then check for problems. Go take a poo and think about it. Maybe hit up a video game to get my mind off it. Then come back and look again. (Amazing how many issues don't pop up til you come back later with fresh eyes.)

Then I drill. Of course the awesome new mounting point for my alternator years ago probably made me a bit gun shy. All I can say is JB weld really does seal engine blocks...

You dont need the ECU anywayz yo! I took mine out when I removed the panels from my frame to make it lighter, and then I dumped a couple cans o NOS in my tank and now I can keep up with my friends supercharged Busa yo!

I read through some of those links.. that is just too funny.. just goes to show that there are still stupid people out there...

and for some motivation...

crash.JPG

Back